Status: Mikayla here! A very special thank you to Halloweenlover!!! Se was the very first to comment on this story! *gives cookies*

The Average Adventures of the MiRiKi Household

Simple Little Questions

“Mama? Where do babies come from?” Momo asked one morning as everyone ate breakfast. Making Mink almost spew cereal out her mouth.

“This ones all yours,” Mink grinned at Rin’s now panicked face from across the table.

“And why do you want to know?” Rin stuttered out shocked by the sudden question.

“Cause everyone’s been sayin’ Auntie Kisa’s gonna get a baby and I wanna see it!” Momo said excitedly.

“Kisa!” Rin yelled, “I need you!”

Popping her lead into the kitchen Kisa looked curiously around. “What do you need?”

“Come here!” Rin demanded. “See here Momo,” she pointed to Kisa stomach. “The baby is growing in her tummy. And later at the hospital it’ll come out,” she finished proud of herself.

“But how did it get there? And how are they gonna get it out?”

“That’s a surprise for when you’re older!” Rin yelled exasperated at all the unexpected questions.

“I wanna know now!” Momo whined.

“Hey Momo,” Kisa whispered into Momo’s ear loud enough for Rin to hear. “We can go…”

Rin flew out of her chair and punched Kisa in the arm. “Don’t even think about it!”

“Oww! Injured pregnant lady! Mink!”

“No way, this is the best show of the morning.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I was just sitting in my bio class and it just popped into my head
How great would it be if Momo asked those questions
And the story was born
Hope you liked it
~Kisa