Status: Mikayla here! A very special thank you to Halloweenlover!!! Se was the very first to comment on this story! *gives cookies*

The Average Adventures of the MiRiKi Household

Hair Dye

"Rin!" Mink screamed as she ran out of the shower. Rin sleepily walked out of her room to meet her screaming friend.

"Yes?" she asked.

"What did you do to my-" Mink froze, staring at Rin's hair

"What?" Rin asked. "Is there something -" She froze, staring at Mink's hair. Both girls now, for some reason had bright blond hair.

"AHHHH!!!!" Both girls screamed and ran down the hall the Kisa's room. They swung the door open and CLICK! Kisa smiled up at them holding a camera in her hand.

"Hey guy's." She laughed.

"Kisa! What did you do?!" they yelled together.

"Hehe what does it look like...Oh no! Don't hurt me!" Mink and Rin started forward and Kisa backed up a few steps.

"Why Kisa? Why?!" Mink cried out. Rin had dyed Mink's hair blond once before and had payed dearly when she faced Mink's wrath, but now both of them had been tricked into becoming matching blonds.

Kisa giggled nervously. " 'Cause it seemed like a funny idea at the time." She backed into a corner.

UH OH! She was trapped!

Rin and Mink sprang at Kisa and chaos ensued. During which, Kisa was dragged out of her room, down the hall, where a waiting Sora was holding the bathroom door open for her Mama and Auntie Rin. The neighbors ignored Kisa's pleas for help. They were used to the noise. And so, Kisa's hair was soon a bright bubble gum pink.

Revenge was sweet.

Fin!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey This is Kisa! This is one of my favorite stories that we've written. Well I have tons of homework to do tonight so this is the only story I'm going to post. I'll post more tomorrow unless I give the notebook to Rin.
Bye-Bye