Status: Mikayla here! A very special thank you to Halloweenlover!!! Se was the very first to comment on this story! *gives cookies*

The Average Adventures of the MiRiKi Household

Not a Nerd!

"I'm so excited!" Kisa laughed happily, leading Mink through the halls of the high school.
"This is our first time visiting Rin at work!"

"Think Rin will be mad at us?" Mink asked.

"Dunno." Kisa teased. "I can't wait to see that nerd!"

<><><><><><><>

"Any questions?" Rin asked from in front of the class.

"Uhmm...Miss Soniko?" A boy raised his hand. Rin looked at him. "Someone is here." He pointed to the door. Rin looked over and froze.

"Hey teacher." Kisa teased.

"Wha-"

"I have a question!" Mink pushed her way into the room loudly. "Why didn't you ever let us visit you before?"

"Who said I'm letting you now!?" Rin yelled. "Why are you here!?"

"Miss Soniko?" Someone asked. "Who are they?"

"They're my-"

"I'm the baby's father!" Kisa laughed. She ran in and grabbed Rin's belly.

"What!?" a few students yelled.

"You are so not!" Rin snapped.

"That's not what you said last night." Kisa laughed. Rin dropped her head onto the desk. Kisa happily grabbed her notes and looked through them. Mink walked over to Rin and ruffled her hair.

"This is easy!" Kisa laughed. "I could teach this!"

"Do it then." Rin looked up at her angrily.

Kisa smirked. She prepared to begin the lesson, but stopped, noticing all the kids staring at her.
"Uhmmm..." she said softly. "Uhm...uh..."

"Wow!" Rin laughed. "You're great! They're learning so much!"

Kisa blushed brightly and hid behind the note book. Mink and Rin laughed loudly. Rin grabbed the note book and dropped it on the desk.
"Not as easy as you thought, huh?" she teased. Kisa stared at her.

"Stop teasing me!" she yelled and ran out of the room. Mink silently crossed her arms and shook her head.

"Shouldn't you go after her?" a student asked. Rin looked over at them.

"Why would I?" she laughed.

<><><><><><><>

Rin walked into the house and dropped her bag on the floor. Kisa looked over at her and frowned.

"Hey, how's my little scardy-cat?" she teased.

"Meanie!" Kisa yelled, running off to her room. Rin laughed and plopped down on the couch.

"Ah, peace and quiet." she sighed.

>Fin!<
♠ ♠ ♠
Rin here!
I don't have the note book.
But I wrote this in English today.
Cause Hamlet = boring.
So, expect more from Kisa.
Cause she'd still got the notebook.
Bye bye!