Status: Mikayla here! A very special thank you to Halloweenlover!!! Se was the very first to comment on this story! *gives cookies*

The Average Adventures of the MiRiKi Household

Noodles and Potatoes

Sunday was shopping day in the MiRiKi household. It was everyone's favorite day of the week. This week, they were shopping at Big M instead of their usual market because of a little incident involving Rin, Kisa, and some shopping carts.

The girls were in the noodle aisle debating loudly on what kind of noodles to buy. Rin -surprisingly- was the one with the money this week, and just wanted a cheap kind of noodle. Mink on the other hand, had to be difficult for once.

"I want the alphabet ones!!"

"But those ones are $3.28, while these ones," Rin pointed, "are only $1.62!"

"But I really want these ones." She pointed to the noodles and then Kisa. "Kisa agrees with me, right?"

"No! She agrees with me!" Rin said, glaring at Mink.
Both of them then turned and stared at Kisa until she got a little tear in her eye, and ran away crying. "Don't make me choose!!"
Rin and Mink went back to glaring at each other and simultaneously said "Look at what you did!" They continued to argue for five minutes until someone cleared their throat.

"You're getting both," Emiko told them, thrusting both boxes into Minks hands. "Now, quit bickering and go get in line. You made Kisa cry. She's over by my register.....Get moving!"
Mink and Rin scurried along after Emiko to her line, where Kisa was waiting. In front of them was an older lady with various items, including potatoes.

No one could remember why, but the trio loved saying the word "potato" with Irish accents. Immediately after spying the potatoes, they started.

"Excuse me," The lady said to Emiko, "I've changed my mind. I don't really want the potatoes."

"Alright." Emiko said, putting them to the side. She began to ring up the other items.

"Do you like potatoes?" Mink asked Rin in an Irish accent.

"I love potatoes!" She replied in an equal tone.

"Y'ar a potato!" Mink yelled, pointing at Rin.

"No! Y'ar a potato!" Rin yelled back.

"We're all potatoes!" Kisa chimed in.

While the girls were doing their potato thing, the lady who gave up the potatoes was acting strange. Looking back at the group she said "Those are my potatoes." She looked back at Emiko, then over her shoulder again. "But I don't want them anymore."

This continued until the lady left. when the girls got up to the register, Rin loudly said, "What was wrong with her and her potatoes?"

"She must like the word potato too!" Kisa said excitedly.

"She's the potato lady." Emiko said in an Irish accent. The girls all looked at her, stunned.

It was the best Irish accent they had ever heard.

>Fin!<
♠ ♠ ♠
Hola! Mink here! I am currently in custody of the notebook! I will be giving it back to either Rin or Kisa on Wednesday.
I really hope you enjoyed this!