Status: Mikayla here! A very special thank you to Halloweenlover!!! Se was the very first to comment on this story! *gives cookies*

The Average Adventures of the MiRiKi Household

Poptarts

Ah, morning in the MiRiKi household. Children sleep peacefully, Rin and Kisa also in deep slumber. Mink sits at the kitchen table with a book and a mug of tea. She wonders for a moment if she should start her morning duties; such as waking Sora and Momo, starting breakfast, and getting ready for work.

"Nah," Mink says to herself softly. "They can sleep in a little today. For once in the morning, it's nice and-"

BANG!

"-quiet," She finished sourly.

STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! The stomping continued until the stamper reached the bottom of the stairs. And then, a moment of calm before the storm...

"MINK! MAKE ME FOOOOD!" Yelled Rin. "Is there any coffee?"

"I'll put a pot on," said Mink calmly, setting aside her book and beverage and starting to do so. "What would you like to eat?"

Rin walked in and slumped down at the table. "I don't care! Just give me food!"

"Okay, a ham and cheese omelet it is." Mink neatly dodged a shoe thrown her way. From where the shoe came from, we do not know. "Did i say that? I meant just a cheese omelet."

There was no protest from Rin. She had coffee, she was satisfied for now.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
ONE HOUR LATER
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chaos. That was an appropriate word for mornings in the MiRiKi home. At least, it was after everyone woke up.

Rin was chasing Momo around, trying to get her dressed. Sora was trying to eat and help her Mama at the same time. Mink was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, trying to make sure everyone was ready for work, school, and the babysitter. And Kisa? Kisa sat at the kitchen table, watching the mayhem with a smile and a bowl of cheerios.

Momo squealed with glee as Rin tackled the little girl to the ground and wriggled a dress over her head.

"Again! Again!" yelled Momo, trying to take the dress off. Rin quickly stopped her.

"No Momo, it almost time to leave!" Momo looked up at her Mama.

"But Mama, you don't have a dress on! You don't eve have pants on!" And she spoke the truth. This whole time, Rin herself had been dressed in only a short robe and her undergarments. Rin winked and struck a pose as a mysterious breeze flew through her hair.

"Mink!" Kisa yelled to the girl upstairs, 'Rin doesn't have any clothes on!"

"Traitor," Rin mumbled, her moment ruined.

"Rin! Stop prancing around like a nudist and get dressed!" yelled Mink as she ran down the stairs with Sora in her arms. Rin grumbled and she went upstairs to clothe herself.

Suddenly, Mink realized that she hadn't even eaten anything that morning. She walked into the kitchen and opened up some poptarts. Just as she was about to take a bit, she noticed something moving...

"EEEEEEEEEK!!" Mink screamed and dropped the pastry on the counter. Everyone came running in to see what was the matter.

"There's bugs in my poptarts! Ew ew ew! They're maggots!"

Needless to say, the whole family lost their appetites for poptarts that day.

>FIN!<
♠ ♠ ♠
Mikayla here! I wrote this! Yay!
This is the last update for the night!
I do not own the poptarts label or company.
Just sayin.