Status: Mikayla here! A very special thank you to Halloweenlover!!! Se was the very first to comment on this story! *gives cookies*

The Average Adventures of the MiRiKi Household

Sirichi

"Guess what!" Mink burst through the front door. The group looked over questinigly. "Look what I bought!" She held up a small cage.

"What is it?" Rin asked.

"She's a hamster,"Mink said happily.
"Ooo!" Sora jumped up happily and ran over. Mink knelt down beside her and opened the cage. As she pulled her hand out a tiny, gray hamster wiggled around in her palm.

Sora happily reached her hand out, receiving the small hamster. "She's so cute!" she squeaked.

Rin and Kisa walked over. "Hey, let me see it," Rin laughed, reaching out her hand. Sora handed the hamster to her. Rin chuckled as she dropped the animal down her tank top.

"Rin!" Mink yelled.

"Oh, relax," Rin laughed, "She's fin-" Rin froze. She ripped the hamster from her shirt and went to throw it. Mink quickly stopped her.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"That little shit cunt rat bit me!" She screamed. "Right on the boob! It's a tit nibbler! I hate those kind of guys!"

"Rin, Sirichi is a girl!" Mink yelled, as she took the animal from Rin.

"Let me see her, I own a pet shop i think i can handle her." Kisa laughed taking Sirichi from Mink. "This is how you hold a ham-" she froze. She quickly dropped the hamster and looked at her bleeding finger.

"No!" Mink yelled catching Sirichi.

"She bit me!" Kisa yelled. "Demon rat!"

"Exactly!" Rin yelled "I refuse to keep her here!"

"You don't have any say!" Mink yelled back, "You barely pay the bills anyways!"

Rin paused "So?"

"So that means I get to decide because I pay the bills. It's final, she's staying!"

"Aww..." Kisa and Rin whined together.

>Fin<
♠ ♠ ♠
Kisa here!
I normally love all animals,
But that hamster has problems.
Anyways she wasn't really thrown or dropped,
We aren't that mean ^.^
but we did think about it afterwards.