Status: Comment!! Hope You Like it!!!! <3

More Than This

Chapter 7

“I’m going to visit your aunt,” my dad said from the kitchen. Giselle, Jake and I were currently playing Candy Land. Giselle was kicking some serious butt and every other card she picked up seemed to move her all the way to the top.

“What? Why? Aunt Marissa lives all the way in Florida,” I urged getting up from my spot on the ground and walking into the kitchen.

“Well, I just got a call from her yesterday and she said her husband was getting really sick. She just wants some help around the house peanut and after all she’s your mother’s sister,” he explained. I could feel my face getting hot from anger.

“Ellie, run upstairs and play with your dollies, okay?” I asked her. She put on that face, where I know she is going to whine incessantly until she gets her way. “Now Giselle, no arguing.”

“Fine,” she huffed and then ran up the stairs. Jake got up from the floor then and entered the kitchen. He had a perplexed look on his face.

“What in the hell dad?” I questioned with my anger seething. “Did anyone help us out when mom was sick? Huh? They didn’t care until they heard she was dead,” I yelled, but this earned a crumpled expression from my father. He hated speaking of my mother.

“Rosie, they may not have helped us, but we aren’t them. Their family and yes they made bad decisions in the past, but they are still family none the less,” he replied with a heartbreaking look.

“So, your just gonna leave? Get on a plane and travel? What if you don’t come back?” I questioned quietly, with tears beginning to pool.

“Rose…,” my dad began, but was soon cut off by Jake’s strong, deep voice.

“Rosalie, I promise your father will be fine and he will come back,” Jake said.

“How can you promise that Jake? It’s not like your God or some all-powerful being,” I quipped.

“You’ve just got to trust me, beautiful,” Jake replied with his heart-warming smile.

“I…I trust you Jake,” I replied. "Alright, but you need to call me, as soon as you get to the airport and as soon as you land."

"Of course peanut. But while, I'm gone. I trust you Jake to take care of my girls. And no hanky panky," my dad said seriously.

"Absolutely, John. These two mean more than anything. They're safe with me," Jake replied while glancing at me.

My father was soon packed and on his way to the airport. Jake said he had to run patrol, so it was just Giselle and I in the house as I tried to get her to go to bed.

“Mommy, I don’t want to go to bed,” Giselle whined.

“Ellie, you need your sleep and plus if you go to bed now, I will take you to the beach tomorrow,” I promised.

“Really?” she questioned, looking hopeful. I nodded my head with a small smile touching my lips. “Pinky promise.” She said with a stern look.

I laughed a little and linked my pinky with her very small one. “Good night princess,” I said, tucking her in and placing a small kiss upon her forehead.

“Nightie, night Mommy,” she replied with a yawn. I tuned off the lights in her room and closed the door quietly behind me.

I walked to my room and pulled my clothes off. Just as I was about to pull my shirt over my head, I heard, “Wow, is that a tattoo?” from behind me.

I jumped about a mile into the air and slapped my hand over my mouth to keep from screaming. There Jake was in all his half naked glory trying desperately not to laugh.

“Jacob Black, what in the hell?” I whisper screamed attempting to grab my shirt which I had dropped.

“I got done early, so I came to see you,” he said simply while sauntering closer.

“Stop right there mister. Let me put my pants on,” I said while laughing at my demand.

“I don’t think so. I quite like your attire. Are those apples?” He whispered in my ear, while running his finger along the top edge of my underwear. I shivered, as his warm finger made patterns on the exposed skin of my stomach. I could see his face getting closer to my own and I panicked.

“Are you a virgin?” I sputtered out. It was last minute, but it had the effect I wanted. Jake took a couple steps back and I could see a pinkish tint lighting his russet cheeks. “I’m sorry you don’t have to answer that,” I said while pulling my pants on.

Score. Pants on!

“Yeah, I am,” he replied quietly. He looked into my eyes and it seemed like he was going to ask questions that were going to get him riled up. “What about you, before the incident that is, were you a virgin?” he asked.

Now this could either go two ways, one I say no and he gets mad because I’ve had it with someone on my own accord or two I say yes, which will only make him angrier at the guy. I guess the truth is always best. “No, I wasn’t.” I replied.

“Oh,” he said. “Was it with that Noah kid?” he asked hotly.

“Look, Jake don’t ask a question you don’t want an answer to,” I said trying to keep him from getting all worked up.

“It was him? You slept with that stupid, no-good jerk? Why?” He whisper yelled.

“That’s my past Jake, but what about you? Why’d you like Bella? Why’d you kiss her?” I shot back at him.

“I…,” he dragged out, but I cut him off.

“Exactly, so let it go. My past and yours are just that, in the past. I like being here with you, now,” I said earnestly.

“I like being here with you too, Rose. You have no idea how much,” he said while cupping my face in his hands.

“So, let’s move onto other topics, like what should we do tomorrow, since my dad won’t be back until Sunday,” I stated while taking a seat on my bed. Jake laid down right next to where I sat. "Oh shoot. I forgot I promised Giselle we'd go to the beach tomorrow."

“Well, the pack is going to Emily’s for lunch. You and Giselle should come, since I haven’t formally introduced you to everyone and then we can head down to the beach,” Jacob concluded.

“That sounds like a plan my man,” I said trying to keep a straight face, but that didn’t work out well. We both ended up bursting into a fit of laughter that we tried to keep quiet, as to not wake Giselle.

"You know you never answered me, is that a tattoo you have?" Jake asked with a curious gaze.

"Yup," I answered while laughing. He gave me a look urging me to explain. "Well, I was drunk and my friends were drunk and somehow we ended up at a tattoo parlor. The next morning, I was gonna go for a run. I always would do that, weirdly enough it cured my hangovers. Anyway, I was wearing a sports bra and my dad pointed out the tattoo on the middle of my back. 'What in the hell is a fairy doing on your back, Rosalie.' " I finished, trying to mimic my father's voice.

"Your dad most've flipped," Jacob chuckled.

"Yeah, he was beyond pissed and grounded me for two months," I reminisced.

"You're kinda wild," Jacob said with a smirk.

"I'll take that as a compliment," I said with a light laugh. Jake and I ended up talking the rest of the night and eventually drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter came out much early than I planned and it's because of the comments!! Lovely readers you are the best!!

Here's a link to Rose's outfit!! I actually own the apple under-roos, and love them!! Haha..

Please Continue to Comment and Subscribe!!!