Status: Sorry about no updates! Now that summer is here for me, I'm trying to get the next chapter out soon....if I can just get past the cursed writers block...DUM DUM DUMMMM!

Wait... She's Your Daughter?!

Chapter 1

Speeding through the DC streets didn’t bother me. I usually break every driving law known to man whenever I drive. That’s how they taught me how to drive.

No, what bothered me were the bullets still in my side. Trying to control the bleeding while driving is a good show of multi-tasking. Even now, I’m getting light-headed from the loss of blood. I still don’t believe the mess I had gotten my self into in the past 13½ years. It’s not even my fault. It’s Chris and everyone else at The Facility’s fault I’m an assassin. Do you even think I want this life?

Finally I’m at the building. It hasn’t changed a bit when I came here when I was younger. Once again, before my life became a hellhole. As soon as I parked the car, the door popped open and I fell to the ground.

“Shit.”

Struggling to get off the ground, I stupidly let go of my side. Bad idea. I almost fainted right there in the stupid parking lot. My hands flew to my side in a feeble attempt to control the bleeding. Like that was going to happen. Using the car for support, I slowly got up from the ground. Looking behind me, I saw that my car seat was covered in my blood. “That’s great. I just stole this damn car.” With that, I walked towards the front entrance.

Actually, it was more like a limp/hobble/whatever you want to call it. I waltzed right in, heading straight to the front desk. The lady at the desk looked up and I swear she lost all color in her face when she looked up. She most likely noted the fact that I looked like shit. Hey, I can’t help it. It’s what happens when you get in a shootout and get shot.

“Uh…may I-I he-help you?” I guess I scared her. A lot.

“I need to use your elevator.”

“I’m afraid I can’t let you.”

With an eerily calm tone, “Oh, you will.” And with that, I pulled out my SIG-Saucer P239 and pointed it at her. “And I would advise not calling security. Now will you let me use the elevator?”

“Y-Yes ma’am.”

I smile, with effort. “Thank you. That wasn’t so hard, was it? I didn’t think so.” She moved from behind the desk and walked to me.

“Wait…is that your blood?” the lady asks. I mentally face palm myself.

“No, I just felt like shooting myself in the side for fun.” I say sarcastically. “Of course it’s my blood.”

“Ma’am we need to get you to a hospital”, she says.

“How about we skip the hospital and you take me to the fucking elevator?” I snarl at her. I really don’t have time for this right now. I need to get my dad the information that I heard.

I guess that convinced her enough, as that she helped me walk to the elevator. She opened the door for me and I walked in.

“Are you sure? We have a ME here-“

“I fucking told you already. I don’t need a damn doctor now!” I basically yelled at her. With that, I close the elevator door on her extremely shocked face. I press the floor button that I need to go to. As soon as I hear the elevator start moving, I collapse on the floor.C’mon Selena, you have to hold on. You’ve faced worse shit in your life. There’s no way you can give up now.

As usual, I was too busy ranting in my head to notice that the elevator had stopped at my floor. I heard the ding of the doors opening, and was faced with four SIG-Saucer P228. Guess that desk lady was smart after all.

I look up at the people pointing the guns at me. As soon as I did, I gasped. I mean, I saw his picture in the files at The Facility, but it was different from seeing him in person. “Daddy, you don’t recognize me? I haven’t changed that much,” I say in a whisper.

I saw his eyes narrow at me, scrutinizing me. Less than a second later, his eyes grew to the size of dinner plates.

“Selena?” my dad says in a gasp of disbelief, while putting his gun away. The three other people behind him give him a glance, before putting their guns away slowly.

I put a little grin on my face. “Yeah dad, its me. Long time, no see?” And with the fact that I finally saw my dad for the first time in years, I passed out with some peace.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! First fanfic ever! Tell me how it is by rating and commenting. All comments will be read. Thanx! =D