We're Not Ready To Die.

At the beginning

"I amar prestar aen…
The world is changed.
Han mathon ne nen…
I feel it in the water.
Han mathon ne chae…
I feel it in the Earth.
A han noston ned gwilith…
I smell it in the air.
Much that once was is lost."
____________________________________________________________________________

I wasn't alone now, there were two young boys tied to the back of the two nasty orcs in front of me. I was tied to the back of my own orc. I was short yes, but I wouldn't have been able to walk even if they had let me. These orcs did learn fast yes, the first day they had me taught them well.
____________________________________________________________________________
We were near the woods that led straight to the tree elves home. I had only a scratch on my face, from the earlier battle, but that was healing nicely. A few more minutes and it would be completely healed. Then I would make my escape. I was allowed to stand every 20 minutes, and it was nearing the 20 minute mark. These dumb creatures. I had convinced them that I had to stand every 20 minutes on the dot or I would melt. They couldn't have their prize melting before they could take me to the tower. 20 minutes would be coming soon and then I would run. I was faster than them and could definitely make my escape and be at the tree elves before the sun set. But at the moment my telepathy wasn't working, and i couldn't tell what the orcs were thinking and if they suspected me to run. It always worked, always. Even when every other person that had the same gift's didn't. What was wrong?

"20 minutes! Get up and then sit back down my little pet!" I was used to this by now, the same ugly gross orc yelled at me every 20 minutes. I guessed he was the leader of all the other ones.

I stood, watched as the big one looked away and saw my two guards turn. What idiots. I turned as to look at the huge rock I had just been occupying. And I ran. I jumped over the rock and was through the trees in a moment. I had a fresh cut where the other one had just vanished, but I could feel my powers working already. I felt the cuts appear on my legs, but I didn't stop. I could almost see a clearing. It was within my grasp.

"You elven bitch!" I heard them yelling and stomping along closely behind me. I ran harder. I ran to save my life, I had no idea where I was going, my thoughts were blinding me now, flooding my vision, my telepathy beginning to work again. I had to stop, get my thoughts in order. I couldn't they were gaining on me and I was no closer to the tree elves home. No closer. I should just stop and let them catch me and try again tomorrow. By the sounds of their plans we would be there for a long time. Poor souls. Whoever had that ring thing they wanted was going to get it. I was none the wiser to help them.

I stopped. I heard them still thundering along behind me. Getting closer. I sat down and turned in the direction they would be coming.

"So you got your workout in for the day? Good let's go back to camp! Come on boys! I'm tired that was a long run!" I giggled to myself as these words escaped my mouth. Oops! I don't think that flew well with them. Oh well they couldn't, wouldn't touch me.

"You think you're really funny huh? You stupid bitch! You don't know what we do to people who try to escape, do you?" I shook my head and started to prance back to the camp. My legs were knocked out from under me. What the fuck? They can't do this.

"You can't do this! I have to go to the tower remember?"

"Oh, you'll go there, but there were no limits on how perfect you were when you got there."

Oh shit. I was done for now.

And I was right.

I was pulled off the ground and held under my armpits by my two guards from earlier.The big, leader one, pulled his fist back, shit here we go again, and hit me straight in the face. I felt the blood flood my mouth and spill over. I got a thrust into my gut, I heard the ribs crack through my whole body. Another thrust, more ribs.

"And just do you don't run anymore." they dropped me. Was that it. I could still run, they hadn't done anything to my legs. They truly were stu... Oh.

They stretched out my legs and the big one stomped as hard as he could down on them both. I was pretty sure the whole world heard the crack. I screamed. The pain was worse than I had ever felt in my life.

"Now get back to camp." He said the words motioning for me and the others to follow. The two guards, pulled me to my feet and dropped me. They stayed with me the whole way, so I didn't run anymore. I stumbled and fell. I hit my head on a rock. I felt the hot blood run down my forehead, to my cheek and then to the ground again. I was crying now, I hadn't cried in years.

The two picked me up again and set me on my feet and dropped me yet again. I made it two steps and fell to my knees. They continued the motion until we got back to camp. The run to the spot hadn't seemed very long, but on the way back it took me until sun down to get back to the camp. I made it to my rock and curled myself around it. I stayed there for 3 days. I didn't move. I couldn't, my powers were no where near strong enough yet to heal me when I was this bad. It would take me at least 3 weeks to heal entirely and be strong enough to try my escape again.

"Get her up! We move in five minutes!" The big one yelled at his men after 5 days.

"Hey! she's can't walk at all! she won't move!" One of the guards yelled after the big one.

"Then pick her up and carry her! You imbecile."

With the order he pulled me to my feet and flung me on the back of one of the others standing by. They bound my hands together and trotted off. We had been moving for what i assumed was hours, but my head was spinning. I knew I had a concussion, the fall had rattled my brain and now I couldn't see straight. My head hurt so bad. I thought at one point if it would be better for them to cut off my head and let me live my life like that from now on.

When I thought I could go on no longer with the pain of dangling and my spinning head, we stopped. The orc didn't seem to be passionate about humanity and the fact that I was in the worse pain of my life. He dropped from where he stood, which was about 6'0. I hit the ground with a thud and resumed my crying and curling up in a fetal position. I overheard them saying the men and the ring were not but 20 kilometers away from us. They were planning to move again at nightfall and reach them by morning. They hoped to catch them off guard and strike. I was scared for the poor souls that would soon face these orcs that I had been with for 6 days now. I wanted to help, to warn them, but I couldn't even stand, let alone run.

I stayed in the same spot until the same 3 orcs came and pulled me to my feet and ran along with the rest of them. I wasn't positive how far away we would be traveling, but I knew I would be sick and half dead by the time we got there.

And I was right, we got there and my two guards stayed behind to watch me and make sure I didn't run, not like I could. The rest went and fought, well I assumed. But knowing these orcs they didn't talk it out like at all.

I must of fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew I was tied to a tree along with two other boys. I was too out of it to talk and I was soon passed out again.