We're Not Ready To Die.

Time to go

I shook the thoughts from my earlier days and focused on not dying. I felt bad for the two boys that had been captured. By their height and looks from the back they were no older than 9, maybe 10. I was going on 17 now and couldn't stand to see that people younger than me were getting involved in this war. It pained me.

We stopped and my head hit the orcs back. Another sharp pain kicked through me. They big leader and one of the boys were getting into because the other was dying or something, I wasn't positive, I couldn't hear or think straight to save my life. Then it all went black again.
________________________________________________________________
"Pst! Pst! You! Elf Girl! WAKE UP!" I heard him before I saw him, one of the boys was prodding me and trying to get me to wake up. When I had a better and closer look at both of them, they weren't boys, they must of been in their 20's. They were men, but shorter than I was. Hobbits.

"Hey, are you ok? You look pretty bad." The same one said and saw my face dropped and quickly added, "not that you're not pretty, you just look really hurt... Umm is there anything I can do?" I smiled. My face didn't drop because he said I looked pretty bad, it did so because my pain was still here and so was I.

"No, I'm fine. Don't worry." I tried to give a reassuring smile, but it turned more into a grimace. My pain was still terrible, my powers were advance yes, the most advanced in the history of my clan. But now that most or nearly all of them were dead and I was one out of 15, maybe, that were still alive, so I had nothing to compare it to. And therefore I knew for at least a few more weeks I would have to live with the pain. And I had accepted it and had done nothing to try and bandage any of my injuries. The small little cuts were gone, but the bigger, worse ones weren't gone.

Even though I had said that I was fine, the same hobbit moved closer and ripped part of his t-shirt, he rolled it up and pressed on my head, I guessed, it had been reopened when I hit the ground most recently. I look at him and his friend, they weren't bad looking, too short for my taste, but they seemed like nice innocent young men.

"Hey, I'm fine, really I am. You should look after your friend." I mumbled before trying to push his arm away but failing miserably.

"Yeah, he's worse than you." He laughed to himself a little and continued to press the cloth to my forehead. "I'm Pippin, by the way, and that's Merry." he said and then pointed to his friend.

"Eruanna," I mumbled.

"It's nice to meet you!" He announced cheerfully. "You are the third elf I've met since our little adventure began." He smiled, I assumed he was thinking of his elven friends.

"I think I'll take that as a complement. But really I can do it."

"Please, he won't stop. He cares too much... And he thinks you're hot. He won't stop. I would just drop it."

"Merry! Really? You're supposed to be helping me!" I smiled as he scolded his friend.

"I'm sorry, I have a headache and all you're weak flirting makes it worse." I laughed aloud now. Merry was funny even though he looked half dead. I felt bad for Pippin as every inch of his face turned bright red. I tried to hide my giggles as much as I could, but it was hard.

We had talked for awhile, got aquatinted.

My head began to spin again. I guessed Pippin saw it show in my face. "Hey E, you should go to bed." It didn't take much to get me to go to sleep. I was out. My head stopped spinning and I dreamed of my village, my room. Life without this great pain. Then everything changed. My father was on the floor of our castle, gasping for air, a arrow thrust through his chest. He gasped and then was gone. I woke with a start and saw that the whole camp was gone. Dead. Merry and Pipping gone. I saw their footprints lead into the forest. I was sure they were ok, but I couldn't stand. I was sure I was still dreaming, I knew I was. They wouldn't of just left me to behind. But they were my friends, they must of not had much of a choice in the matter.