Status: Complete!

Now You're Gone

Elijah!

Happy is what I would call my life right now.

I watched Damion, Grant and Leo paint on a wall in they're Art studio. Leo is Abcde's husband. They were talking about how and what should go where. They we're painting a park scene, but they're doing the outline. I droned them out with my constent thinking.

Damion is the best guy I have ever met. Screw what I thought about Rueben. Rueben was great but he didn't come close to Damion. His hair had grown out and is up to his shoulders and he pinned his bangs with a clip Frances let me have. It was pink and white polka dotted bow. I laughed to myself.

I felt way better than in high school. I don't need to hide my feelings anymore, I can just be myself around the people I love and my Father ended up being much nicer. When I had went home for the first time when I got back, when he saw walk through the front door of his house, he fell on his knees and cried his heart out. He said that God had forgave him and whatnot. He apologized for everything he has ever done and gave me a car. It was a good running car and had had two pervious owners.

Life possibly couldn't be any better. I have my dream guy living his dream, and I work at a job I like. Which is just writing articles for the local newspaper, but I love it. Writing facts, yes facts, about happenings and whatnot... I sighed. I turned my attention back to my boyfriend. And I was kind of taken off guard.

All of them were having a paint fight. Red, blue, green, yellow and black splattered across them and the walls. I laughed out loud. That's my guy. I smiled happily. Damion's such a dork...but he's my dork. And sooner or later, I joined them in their paint fight. We laughed, chatted, and talked out similar interests. My life was at it's peak, and I know I feel it in my heart that the rest of my life is going to smooth sailing.

Being with the one I love never felt so right.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end :D
Happily Ever after, harharhar.

I hope ya'll enjoyed my story's and I plan to write another slash soon based off of Cinderella. Yes or no?

Remember to Comment!