Chocolate rain drops on my lips

My everything

His touch felt rough against my soft and delicate skin, reminded me of the rough texture of a fresh caramel apple with nuts before you take your first bite of it.

His breath smelt like cigarettes and beer, but to me it smelt like fresh baked cookies just coming out of the oven.

His amazing brown eyes that stare into mine, oh so lovingly, remind me of fresh melted chocolate you pour over a vanilla ice cream Sunday.

His hair that he dye's regularly reminds me of a pack of gummy bears, you never know what you'll get.

His nose. positioned perfectly on his face, reminds me of peeps, there always made perfectly just like him.

And finally his lips that fit mine so perfectly. are so sweet that I couldn't even think of anything more Blissful than how they feel against my lips. They tasted sweet, so sweet that they were almost addicting. They were my little piece of heaven. They were like chocolate rain drops on my lips each time he kissed me.

I looked up at my soon to be husband and look at his sleeping face, admiring how adorable he looked as he slept next to me, in our bed.

"You are my everything" I whisper quietly as I peck his sweet lips and fall asleep in his warm embrace.
♠ ♠ ♠
peeps

Image