Status: If you would like to write a chapter, please leave a comment or contact me at Giraffe;

Things I Love About Myself

Be Happy

It’s not hard for me to think up a story, or an idea. It’s not so difficult for me to put words to paper, to make the characters and images in my head into real live people whose lives dance through the pages of my story.

I may hate William Shakespeare, but I understand his plays at first read. I’m not pretty, I never will be. But I’m thankful that I can use both my arms and legs with no difficulty. I can hear with both my ears, my eyes see fine. It humbles me to know that I am one of the lucky people who can laugh with a voice that is their own and talk with their own mouth. There are people out there who depend on machines to do this for them.

I can make and break friendships at will, its both a curse and a gift. I don’t exactly care. I will never be able to decide who I and where I want to fit. I can fall in love with Nick Jonas’ voice one minute and then rock myself out to Kesha and Lady Gaga the next. I don’t completely suck with kids; in fact I’m pretty good with them. Provided of course that they are not set out on a personal mission to make my life a living hell, I find children rather cute.

My skin is pale enough for some of my friends to envy, but tan enough for me not to get completely sunburned when I spend two hours under the merciless Fijian sun. I’m thankful for that.

The thing that I love most about my life, and myself, is that I have the freedom to choose who I want to be. I love that I can sing along to ‘Two is Better than One’ by Boys like Girls and not feel like a total loser.

If you can’t find it in yourself to love you for you, then how can you convince anyone else how amazing you really are?
♠ ♠ ♠
Urgh. Sorry. I suck at this.