Status: Completed. Sequel will be up and started soon.

What's the Difference?

Broken Heart

I can't beleive this. He cheated on me. With his ex boyfriend. The guy that hurt him so much. I thought he liked me. But if he liked me, he wouldn't do this to me. So maybe he never cared? I don't know. I am just so confused. I don't know where to go from here. Should I stay or should I go? I know this though, I hate Danny Montgomery. I really do. He could make it where I loose Kelly. Which I don't want.

I walk into my room and lay on my bed. I barry my face into my pillow. I cry for the next three hours. I feel like my heart is shatter on the ground and no one can find the glue to put my heart back together again.

I slowly walk into the bathroom after hours of crying. I look into the mirror. One word comes to mind to describe myself. Worthless I curl up my fist and punch the mirror. It shatters into many broken peices. I pick up a shard and hold it at my throat. Right when I am about to end all this suffering and pain my mother barges into the bathroom. Stopping me. I cry into her for hours. I feel so hurt, so broken, and so alone

"Why?" I sob into my mother's blouse. She rubs soothing circles into my back to try and calm me down, it doesn't work. She keeps saying it will all be alright, but she's wrong, nothing will ever be alright.

All of a sudden my phones vibrates in my pocket. I pull it out and slide the bar over on my iPhone to see the text. It's from Kelly.

"Baby, please text back. I never meant to hurt me. I don't want to give on this, on us. Please call me?"

I hastily replied, "Kelly, please leave me alone. My heart feel likes it been shattered by you and stepped on my Danny. My eyes burn from my shedded tears. My body aches from the pain I feel. And my head is throbbing from all the thoughts of ending my life. So please, do us a favor. Leave me alone. I'm leaving..."

Two minutes later I get a reply, "Baby, what do you mean you're leaving?! You can't just leave! I need you."

It breaks my heart as I type it but I have to, "My mother is taking me to Mental Health Rehabilatation Center."

Five minutes pass before a reply, and as I read it I sob even more then before, "What?! Your mother can't send you away! She just can't!"

"Kelly, don't you understand? I asked to be sent away. Give you some time to think. And I don't want you to come see me. Ask my mother for updates and she might give them to you. In the meantime, have fun with Danny."

After I type the last words I break down even worse then before. But one minute later my mom carries me to the car. Buckling me in while I break down. I lean my head against the glass window and slowly fade into the pits of darkness called slumber. Before I am unwillingly sent to slumber I whisper two last words.

"Why me...?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this is my saddest chapter I have ever written.
But it needed to be done guys, so I apologize.
But there might be a happy ending in the end.
But only time will tell you Cayden's future.
My next chapter will tell you how his life is in MHRC.
-Zacky