Status: Completed. Sequel will be up and started soon.

What's the Difference?

The Proposal

Two Weeks Later

Okay, Kelly and I are very happy together and I’m falling more and more in love him each day. I love how we have our own apartment together. We sleep in the same bed of course. And let me tell you, snuggling in bed with him is always the highlight of my day, and night.

He and I are sitting on the couch now, watching romantic movies with popcorn and our new puppy. Our new puppy’s name is Fiore; it’s Italian for Flower just so you know. She is a Yorkie and is adorable as hell. Kelly loves her and that makes me smile since I picked her up without him knowing. I’m a sneaky bastard I know. But hey, Kelly loves me and her so it’s all good.

Kelly is falling asleep in my arms and it’s completely adorable. I shook his shoulder a little bit. The defiant butthead ignored me and snuggled into me more. This normally would’ve made me stop but I wanted to ask him a few questions.

I kissed him and he opened his eyes. He blushed and said,

“Well that’s one way to wake me up.”

I laughed and just shook my head. Then I asked him what’s been on my mind all night. I asked,

“Will you be with me forever?”

He gasped and blushed, he then starting bouncing and he jumping on top of me, kissing me. I accidently let out a moan and he bit my lip. Oh now you’ve done it. I bit on his neck, hard. He moaned loud but I ignored it and told him to stop. He groaned but obeyed me nonetheless.

“You never answered my question. I propose and you pounce me. Does that mean the answer is no?” I saw with a fake sigh and frown.

He gasped with a shocked look in his face, “That was a proposal?! YES I’ll be with you forever! Why wouldn’t I want to be?!”

I smiled and hugged him, “Good, I want you to be mine, and only mine.”

He giggled his innocent little giggle, making me smile and with that, I kissed him. We fell asleep in each others arms, dreaming of forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end...
Of our prequel! :D
Yes, you guessed it!
There's a sequel.
The title... Hmm...
I have no clue. xD.
Co-writer can do that!!
Sorry bout my shitty chapter.
Love you all!!! :D
Byezz.