Status: Completed. Sequel will be up and started soon.

What's the Difference?

What Joyous Situations

Choir class went by way too fast...probably because I was too interested in sneaking glances at Cayden every time he wasn't looking. But honestly, all you people would be too. He's just that interesting....and completely fucking hot. I mean...damnnn. He's soo hard not to look at.

But anyways, right now it's Lunch, and during all the classes before, guess who was in them? Yeah, Cayden. He's cool though, but everyone kept staring at him and then talking to their friend. I'm worried about him getting hurt by the bitches who spread rumors around the school. What if they say stuff?

I don't feel like getting a bloody mess of a Cayden up off the ground because the jocks decided to beat him up. Hopefully that won't happen!

Getting my food and walking over to my normal table...where I basically sit alone I find that Cayden has sat there. Is he fucking psychic or some shit? I never told him I sat there...so maybe it's just a coincidence...hopefully it's not a coincidence. That'd be amazing if he actually wanted to sit with me and everything. Okay, talking to myself inside my head is not going to solve any problems.
I walked over and sat across from Cayden, once again taking in his beautiful essence.

“Hey.” I said with a slight smile just from seeing his face once more.

“Oh, hey Kelly. I forgot to ask you if I could sit with you, so I asked someone where you usually sat and came here to wait for you. Sorry if that's a bother to you.” Do I detect some blushing from this boy across from me? Maybe my mind's playing tricks with me.

“I..It's n..no bother Cayden. Not like anyone's going to sit with me. I'm a loner at this school...”
“Well then now you won't because I'm a clingy person and I want to be your friend...” Aww, that sounds cute coming from him...but why did he look away suddenly?

“Good. I want to be your friend too.” A smile was formed on both our faces and then I was attacked...by Cayden. Warm arms surrounded me after he made his way around the little table. Gosh, that's a good feeling. I wanted it to go on forever, but just as I thought that, he let go and went to sit next to me.

After school, I said goodbye to Cayden and made my way back home. When I got to the front door though, I heard someone walk past me. Turning my head to get a better view of the person just out of curiosity, I saw a pink streak. Ohemgee! Cayden lives next to me. That's soo awesome!
I mentally freaked out and then grinned like there was no tomorrow.

“Cayden!” Yelling his name, I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him in a hug.
“Kelly? Why are you over here?” A puzzled expression made his face look adorable. Gosh, I just wanna kiss that boy...

“Apparently you live next to me hunny.” I just called him hunny...ugh! I'm soo not gonna get him if I keep acting like this around him.

“Oh!! Okay then babe. Well I gotta get inside, you want to come in and meet my mom?”

“Uhmm...sure.” Oh dear, what have I gotten myself into now?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sorry for the lateness of the chapter, but I had quite a few issues going on this month. Hopefully that'll all me settled by the time I leave to go to Vegas. Anywho, I have some great news. I've got someone to do Cayden's P.O.V. for the story. Thank you a million times MyDrunkenDisaster for doing this. I really and truly appreciate it.
Thank you for commenting:
VladimirVengeance.
twilight. JONAS!!!!!
Okay, so the next chapter will be from Cayden's P.O.V. and from here on out we'll alternate between Cayden and Kelly.