Status: Completed. Sequel will be up and started soon.

What's the Difference?

A Nice Night, Maybe A Better Tomorrow?

We ended up sitting on Kelly's porch for about an hour. Him being in my arms for at least half the time. It felt good having him in my arms, I felt like his protecter.During the past hour we have just told each other about one another. I told him my favorite color was Sky Blue. And while I may have sang him a song by 'Every Avenue' my favorite band was definitely 'There for Tomorrow'. And then I told him about my past...

I told him about my first boyfriend. Back in my freshmen year. I told him how he hurt me to no end like Danny hurt him. His name was Oliver and he was a junior at the time. Sure at first it was great.If only it lasted... He started getting possessive and I hated it. I am not a peice of property. And a couple times I yelled at him for it. He would then grab me and hit me... A lot more then once. I remember crying to my mom for hours because of it... But I never told her why I was crying.

"Hey Kelly..." I said quietly interrupting our peaceful silence.

"Hmmm?" He hummed looking up at me. Wow he had very beautiful eyes...

"I was just wondering... When's your birthday?" I asked because honestly I was quite curious as to find out.

"Ugh... In about two weeks." He sighed. As if not wanting it to happen. Who could not want eighteen?

"Oh. That's cool. I was just wondering...I-I.." I was starting a ridiculous stutter. Oh God, here comes an immense embarrassment with my name on it

"What? Spit it out or I will tickle you!" He smirked while he "threatened" me.

"I was wondering if you'd want to spend your birthday with me? L-like a-as a.... date?" This stutter is gunna be the death of me!

"I thought I said i wanted to wait before we returned to that question?" He said with his smirk disappearing a bit. Great. I think I just upset him...

"I know, I just figured two weeks could be enough time to wait?" I asked slightly worried of his reaction or answer.

"Ugh... I'll think about it." Hey, it wasn't a yes but it wasn't a no either. I'll settle for my almost maybe.

"Oh by the way, I have to pay you back for earlier." I said with a faint smirk on my face.

He raised an eyebrow at me with a "Huh?" Look on his face. And then he started to speak.

"What do you m-"

His words came to an abrupt halt as I applied my lips to his in a sweet and gentle, yet quick, kiss. I then blushed. Badly. Now to just see his reaction.

After a long, awkward, silence I started to get up to go home. I said faintly

"Ugh... I'm just gunna go home. Bye Kelly. See you tomorrow?"

All he did was nod.

I walked home quietly and then headed to my room. I turned on 'There for Tomorrow- A little faster'

I laid on my bed with the music entrapping me in the endless beat and the wonderful sound of the lead singer's voice. With that I drifted to sleep with one thing on my mind...

What have I done, now he's definitely never going to go out with me, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a sucky chapter.
I am not very good at this.
Yet my co-writer disagrees.
Lol. Good? Bad? Moderate?
Comments are appreciated.!
Peace and love ☺♥☺
-Zacky.

P.S. Next chapter is in Kelly's P.O.V. ~c[:
Can't wait! xD. She never lets me see
the chapters before she posts them!