Status: I'm Working On It.

Remedy For This Poisonous Kiss

Sweet Like Freaking Candy

I touched her (ooh)
She touched my (ahhh)
It was the craziest thing.
 
Ugh! What did she need now? She always call at the wrong possible time.
"What do you want now, Chris?" I answered. 

"I know you are not giving sass to your best friend in the whole world, who just got you fucking backstage passes to Falling In Reverse."

"WHAT? HOW?" she really did have to be my best friend in the whole wide world. 

"I almost died trying to get it for you. I was mauled by a jaguar, then set on fire by a dragon, then some elephant sat on me after squirting me with water." 

"Your dad got them for us, didn't he?" I stated more than questioned. 

"Joey! How dare you doubt my animal and slash or mythical creature fighting skills."

"Tell your dad I said thank you."

"Ugh! Fine. And Leigha says hi."

"Who the fuck is Leigha?"

"The dragon that set me on fire."

"You're so lucky you have looks." I think everytime I talk to her I drop two IQ points. 

"What are you trying to say?"

"Nothing at all. But I have to get my shower. So I'll talk to you later." 

"Okay! Bye my secret undercover lover!" I hung up. I swear Chris is the eat friend a guy could have. She just got me a backstage pass to Falling In Reverse. This means I have the chance to meet Ronnie. Ronnie has to be the sexiest guy alive or dead. I've loved him forever. 

"Dude, are you fucking ready?" my brother yelled from downstairs. 

"I haven't even showered yet." I yelled back.

"Well I'm leaving in a half hour, with or without you." so I hurried up and jumped into the shower. How was I supposed to get ready in a half hour. Ahh! What if I look bad. Yes, guys can worry about looks also. 

I touched her (ooh)
She touched my (ahhh)
It was the craziest thing.


"I'm showering." I answered the phone.

"Well get your ass out. Because my dad is having a meeting with Ronnie about tonight. And guess who gets to be there an bring her best friend in the whole wide world."

"I was supposed to go to the mall with Shane." 

"Cancel, cancel, cancel. How could you even think about going shopping when you could be making out with Ronnie 'fucking' Radke?"

"You're right. I'll be at your house after I finish getting ready. Bye."

"Bye." yes! I am the happiest person alive right now.    
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! Well this is for Joey.
I finally got it on here. Tell me what you thought.
Subscribe and comment.

Love Chris. :)