Status: I'm Working On It.

Remedy For This Poisonous Kiss

Pleasurable?

"Can I go backstage now?" I asked kind of embarrassed infront of the crowd. 

"Yeah. Of course." I hugged Nick then walked backstage where o was attacked by Joey. 

"What was that?"

"I kissed my boyfriend."

"Aaahh! What? I'm so happy." he said while happy dancing with me. 

"Operation RIJSG starts tonight as soon as they get finished performing."

"Okay."

"Are you excited for my Cupid powers to work?"

"Very."

"Good." I said then the last beats of the last song were played. Nick and Ronnie were the first to leave the stage, Nick picked me up in a hug and twirled around, "Operation RIJSG is a go." I said as he put me down. 

"Okay, Lets go talk to Ronnie about it." he grabbed my hand then walked me over to Ronnie.

"Ronnie, are you interested in Joey?" I asked. 

"Yeah. For meeting him today I'm very interested."

"Go tell him right now." I commanded. 

"Isn't it a bit early for that?"

"Don't make me put my hand on my hip."

"That doesn't scare me."

"I'm going to count to three. One, two, two and a half," I said while raising my fingers. 

"Okay okay. I'm going." he then walked over to Joey and pulled him into a kiss. It wasn't just a peck it was a full go make out session that lasted five minutes. 

"That seems like fun, let's try." Nick said to get me to make out with him. I just pulled him closer and whispered maybe into his ear. He made a pouting face then. I grabbed his hand and lead him out te back door, "Where are we going?"

"Your place. Duh." I said then let him lead me to his truck. 

"So..."

"So what?"

"I don't know. What do you want to talk about?"

"Lets talk about... Uhhh? Do you have monopoly at your house?"

"No."

"Good. I hate that game."

"Me too. I always lose and it takes forever."

"Exactly." we then pulled into his driveway. 

"So what are we doing to night?" Nick asked as he put his key into his front door to open it. 

"I don't know. It's your house."

"You're the guest."

"Okay!" I said then pulled him closer to me, I ran my fingers along his shorts buttons, unbuttoned the top two. Then I walked away into his kitchen as I noticed that he was enjoying it. 

"You are such a tease."

"I try." he then came out to the kitchen and gently pushed me up against the fridge.

"My turn." he stated as he started to suck on my neck. I was about to groan with pleasure when he stopped and walked away. 

"No fair."

"Whats not fair?"

"That you probably gave me a hickey but I only unbuttoned your shirt."

"Is it unfair to you or me?"

"Me."

"You're the one that felt pleasurable. I just got my short unbuttoned."

"Then come here." he walked back over to me. 

"What are you going to do?"

"The same as you." I whispered as I stood on my tippy toes and  gently started sucking at the base of his neck. He snaked his arms around my waist and lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him.  
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I don't know how this one really came out because I don't usually write things like that.
Subscribe? Comment? Thanks.

Love Chris. :P