Status: I'm Working On It.

Remedy For This Poisonous Kiss

Ohio Is For Suckers

"Are you sure that he is cheating?" Nick tried to reason with his mom. 

"No I'm not sure at all, I'm just fucking complaining to my son about his father's fucking imaginary girlfriend. Because I have nothing better to do with my life!" his mom said with sarcastic anger. I started walking away to leave when Nick gently grabbed my arm to get me to stay, "And how long have you been with this..." she made a disgusted face, "slut?"

"I am not a slut!" I said releasing my hand from Nick's hand. 

"Mom?! Is that really necessary?" he said as I grabbed my jacket and started putting on my shoes.  

"How long have you known her?!" she asked. And if he told the truth she would definitely think I was a slut. I haven't even known him a full day but I had already almost spent the night with him. 

"That doesn't matter. I think you should leave." he said to her then walked over to the door which I had just opened, "Please stay. Don't listen to her. You're not a slut. And she doesn't mean it."

"Yes I do. My son is just trying to get in your pants. His father probably would have said the same to his whore." she chimed in. 

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" he yelled at her and my jaw dropped. 

"No son of mine will talk to me like that."

"I already did. So leave." he spat. I was still in shock. She then walked out of the house. 

"I am so sorry. I really am. And I'm not trying to get in your pants. I just met you. My mom is just a bitch in heels. And my dad probably isn't even cheating on her. She probably isn't taking her abilify." he explained. 

"I don't know. Maybe we shouldn't be dating because we really did just meet today. I think we should just forget about this whole thing and you'll just be my dad's client and I'll be your manager's daughter." that kind of broke my heart. But what was I supposed to do? I mean I am probably just digging my own grave right now. 

"But I don't want that. I want you to be my girlfriend but if I can't have that then I atleast want you to be my friend." he's killing me. 

"I-I-I can't." I was trying to hold back the tears. 

"Okay. Whatever. Then why are you still here?" my jaw dropped how could he go from wanting me to practically kicking me out of his house. Tears ran down my face like rain drops as I turned to leave.

He grabbed my arm, "I'm sorry. Please will you just stay for tonight then tomorrow morning we can go to not caring about each other." he tried to compromise. 

"Do you think I want to not care about you?" I said while wiping the tears from my cheeks. 

"Thats what it sounds like."

"Thats the last thing I want to do. I would like to date you but I'm just going to get hurt like I already told you before." I said getting offended. 

"Please will you stay?" he pleaded. And I really didn't want to drive home at three in the morning so I agreed but nodding my head.     
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. This chapter is annoying me. Idk why. But it is.
But subscribe and comment.

Love Christina. ;)