Status: I'm Working On It.

Remedy For This Poisonous Kiss

Operation GCTLN

Ronnie walked out of my house as chos walked in, "I'll see you tonight." he said to Chris. 

"Bye." she replied, "So...?"

"I should be saying the same thin to you." 

"What are you talking about? I wasn't in your room with Ronnie for a half hour alone."

"No. You were just out here with Nick. Then you went outside for privacy. And don't think I didn't see that kiss on the cheek or the hug."

"Those were nothing. Just a friendly hug and kiss."

"So what did you and Ronnie do?" she started interogating me. 

"Nothing."

"Okay! Let's try that again. So what did you and Ronnie do?"

"We talked and we kissed." I said lowering my voice to a mumble on the kissing part. 

"YOU KISSED!! Eep!" 

"What the fuck was that?"

"That was nothing."

"It sounded like a dying pig."

"Thats mean. I 'eep' when I'm really super duper excited. I'm sorry that you don't like my 'eeping'." I just laughed. 

"So what did you and Nick talk about?"

"Well he said that I'm cute. And-" I cut her off. 

"Ronnie said that Nick doesn't like playing girls so he doesn't tell girls that he's interested unless he really likes them. So he interested in you."

"Umm? Most the time if you tell someone that they're cute, you are interested. And that doesn't change a thing. But I told him about why I don't want a relationship with him. And then he asked me to give him a chance to prove himself."

"And you said?"

"That I'd try. But I'm not going to make any promises."

"Oh my gawd. Chris, he likes you. Go for him."

"I don't want to get hurt."

"I don't think Nick will ever hurt you."

"You just met him today."

"I have a feeling."

                **********
Ronnie POV

"Dude, are you into Chris?" I asked Nick.

"Yeah. But she Practically said she wants nothing to do with me."

"Why?"

"She doesn't want to get hurt by either getting cheated on or being a one night stand. And since I'm in a band she automatically thinks I'll do one or the other."

"She obviously doesn't know you. You wouldn't even cheat on a diet. And I'm not even sure if you've lost your virginity."

"Shut up! Yes I have. But she has it in her head that I'm a bad guy. And for meeting her for the first time today, I really like her. I just wish that she'd give me a chance."

"I could help with that."

"Do you think it'd work?"

"Yes! We'll start Operation GCTLN tonight."

"What the fuck does GCTLN stand for?"

"Get Chris to love Nick. Duh. What else would it stand for?"

"I have to fucking clue. Only you would think of operation GCTLN."

"Tooshay."
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter. Mainly because my friends are te type of people to make operations for my love life.
But what'd you think?
Subscribe and comment.

Love Chris. :)