Status: I'm Working On It.

Remedy For This Poisonous Kiss

Robert Parey

I drove Chris home, so she could get ready for tonight. 

"Alyssa is borrowing my Falling In Reverse band tee, so I don't know what I'm going to wear. You have to help me."

"Okay." we pulled into her drive way, " Do you think your dad is mad?"

"When is he not?" she had a point her dad was always yelling her for some bullshit that he had todeal with. 

"He'd probably slit your throat if you dated Nick."

"How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not going to date him."

"But. You. Like. Him." I said pouting. 

"No. I. Don't." she angrily said. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." she just opened her front door. 

"Christina, I don't want you out with them tonight." her dad stated as we walked into her kitchen. 

"Why?"

"Because they will be drunk, and I would rather you not be hanging out with drunk guys."

"Joey will be there."

"Joey will probably be drunk also."

"Joey doesn't drink." that's a lie, but I'll go along with it.

"Are you sure?"

"Dad, he's my designated driver."

"Okay. Well as long as your with Joey the whole time, you can go."

"I was planning on that anyway. We aren't going to ditch each other." then we walked into her room. 

"Since when do I no drink?"

"Since my dad is being all blah blah blah I don't like drunk guys blah. He's such a hypocrite. He just got drunk yesterday. I'm surprised he didn't have a hangover during that meeting."

"Wow. I can't imagine your dad drunk."

"Its weird. He doesn't seem drunk but he's no longer Danny Rodriguez. He's Robert Parey." I was dying. 

"Robert Parey. That's is weird. I'm going to ask him how Robert is doing later."

"Do it. But you have to help me get ready." she said then opened up her closet, "Come pick put my outfit."

I got up and picked out a pair of dark jeans, "I really wish you'd wear skinny jeans."

"I look horrible in skinny jeans. I won't even try them on anymore." she protested as I debated between a black tank or a dark turquoise tank. 

"Which one?" 

"Uhh? I don't know. Let's go with the turquoise one. So I don't look to pale with all the dark clothing."

"Okay. Then go get your ass ready."

"Fine. But how should I wear my hair?"

"Umm? Wear it straight and down. Do you need me to help straighten it, so you can do you make up?"

"Yes! But I'm going to change first." then she started changing. I remember before she knew I was gay she was so shy when it ame to changing she would blush everytime. We would mention changing our clothes. I even think she had a small crush on me. 

"You ready?"

"Yep. Get your ass over here." so I did what was commanded, "Where's your straightener?"

"In that drawer." She said pointing to the second drawer on the left under her bathroom sink. U grabbed it and turned the heat up to 15, while she started putting eyeliner on. 

                     ***********

"You look hott."

"Wow. I get compliments from gay guys." I playfully hit her arm. 

"Lets go they start in about a half hour."

"I'm so excited. My dad is finally letting me go to one of their concerts." 

"I know. The apocalypse is coming."

"Exactly." we laughed as I put my keys into my car door to unlock it, "So are you and Ronnie going to date?"

"Who knows? But we've kissed twice. But I don't know if he wants a relationship with me or if he just wants to be kissed."

"Probably both. It looks like it's time for Operation RIJSG."

"What does this one mean?" Chris was good at making a plan for everything. These operations were her life.

"Ronnie Is Joey's Sex God."

"Wow! Chris you are so weird."

"Hey! Is that a bad thing?"

"No. It's a good thing." 

"Exactly. But Operation RIJSG starts tonight."

"Okay. I guess. It's not like I have a choice."

"No you don't because you are my slave." 

"Oh really?"  
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I like this chapter a lot.
Did you?
Subscribe and comment.

Love Chris. :P