Status: I'm Working On It.

Remedy For This Poisonous Kiss

Screaming Groupies

"We have passes." I said as Joey and I held the backstage passes my dad gave us up so the bouncer would let us in. 

"Okay. You're good." then he got out of the doorway. We walked in and I was immediately attacked by Nick picking me up in a hug. 

"Uhhh? What are you doing?"

"Hugging you. What else?"

"Well my question actually meant why are you hugging me?"

"I don't know. I just like hugging you."

"Thats not weird at all."

"I always have nerves before a show. And I had a feeling my nerves would go away if I hugged you."

"And did they?"

"Yes."

"Glad to help." I then looked at Ronnie and Joey flirting at the other side of the room, "Now I need your help."

"With what?"

"Operation RIJSG."

"Please tell me you don't make operations for everything you do."

"I actually do. But listen. Joey likes Ronnie. And my operation means Ronnie is Joey's sex god. So... You have to help me get Ronnie to be interested in Joey, if he's not already."

"Okay! I'll help." he agreed. 

                     ***********
"Hey. Are you ready for tonight?" I asked Ronnie. 

"Yeah. I'm a bit nervous but that's always happened. But I have a plan. That you need to be involved with."

"Okay. What is it?"

"Operation GCTLN."

"Haha! You make operations also. Chris is great at those."

"Wow! That's weird because so am I. But Operation GCTLN is important."

"Whats it mean?"

"Get Chris to love Nick."

"I can definitely help with that. I've been trying to anyways."

"She seems stubborn."

"Just like her dad." we said in unison causing is both to laugh.

"Guys you're on in five." Chris' dad shouted as he walked backstage. 

"Okay Dannyboy." I heard Nick say. 

"Do you see the glare that Danny is giving Nick since he's with Chris?"

"Yeah. Wow. That's funny. If Chris notices she'll flip out though. She hates when her dad tries to control her life."

"Wow. But I better go get ready to go on." Ronnie said before kissing me again.

The band then went on stage and all you could hear. Was screaming fans.  
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Ihated despised this chapter. I don't know why bit it's horrible.
But subscribe and comment.

Love Chris. >:)