If Any

He Sees Me

La la la! I have... too much time on my hands!

Anyway, instead of going to him right away I just kinda... watched him. You know what they say, old habits and Bruce Willis die hard , but I just felt like watching, not intruding... yet.

And as I watch, I have no fucking clue who he has a crush on. That man is hiding it so well... or it's so damn obvious I'm missing it...

You know, I'm kinda with all the people that think it should be Zacky and Synyster and that it'd be hot as hell, but it's not always that way. You know what I mean, love's mysterious... and kind of a pain in the ass.

Anyway, I've followed him around all day and this is what he did.

In the morning he woke up, looked around for his phone, checked the messages and then went to the bathroom to get ready.

There was a message from Zacky and a message from Matt. Didn't mean anything, they both said to meet up with them later for drinks.

When he came out of the bathroom he was in a dress shirt and nice pants. Okay, I didn't see him take those in there...

He walked out the door and to his car. So, I just sat on top of the car and rode along. Not that interesting, have you ever been invisible to everyone and rode on top of a car? See, everybody's done it.

He pulled into somebodys drive.

I sat there and waited. I'm slightly ADD so waiting's bad for me. Like that damn quarter on the drive was totally distracting me.

Anyway, the guy Syn was waiting for walked out the door and... he saw me... and he ran back into the house. He wasn't supposed to see me!

Syns phone rang, "What happened?" He answered

I quickly materialized a sign that said, "He can't see me! Why can you?"

"A... Fucking neighbors rotweiler..." He answered and he signaled for me to come in.

I shook my head and got the hell out of there. I don't like not knowing things, like why some fucking mortal can see me when most immortals can't... Anyway, I sent one of my lackeys to watch Syn and see if something went down. Nothing did.

As Syn walked in the door he sent a text to Matt and Zacky saying he couldn't go for drinks. He went over to a desk and got a lighter. Okay, why... wait does he have a dog as a pet, 'cause I've been hearing one all day? Oh...

I quickly got in front of him and appeared. I also got clocked... right in the jaw...