Dont Worry Your Head

Part 1

I open my eyes. A yawn escapes my mouth as I raise my head to look at the alarm clock on the nightstand. 6:38 a.m.
The events of last night replay in my head over and over again as if it's some movie I've seen one too many times. I smile. God last night was amazing. I tilt my drowsy head up slightly to see my sleeping husband's adorable face. I lie my head back down on his chest, my arms wrapped tightly around him as were his on me. I close my eyes and sigh, listening to the gentle rythym of his heartbeat. So many times he would tell me that I'm the reason his heart is beating, that it beats just for me.
I look back up at Patrick. I frown knowing he has to leave today.
Today is the day Fall Out Boy leave for Africa to shoot a music video for "I'm Like a Lawyer..." I've been dreading it for weeks, keeping it in the furthest corner of my mind. And of course I'm not allowed to go 'cause Patrick thinks it's not "safe." He just cares that's all. I'm his whole world, it would kill him if anything happened to me.
I lean up best I can trying not to wake him yet. I press my lips softly to his. I pull back and watch as his eyes slowly open. He sees me and smiles. That wonderful Patrick Stump smile. The smile that makes my heart race. The smile I have to go without for almost 2 weeks.
I smile back. "Mornin' Baby."
"Mornin' Love."
"Your flight leaves in and hour and a half."
He groans. "Does that have to be today? Can't I stay right here?"He tightens his hold around my waist.
"Aw I wish you could, but you have to go." I bury my face in his neck. I feel him rub his hand up and down my bare back.
I begin to get up.
"No!" he whines. "Where are you-"
I giggle."To make you breakfast while you get ready."
I manage to get out of his grasp and climb out of bed. I grab my panties and Patrick's 'Turn It Up' t shirt off the floor and quickly put them on.
"Now who said you could put clothes on?"
I didn't have to turn around to see the smirk on his face.
I turn around. " Oh yeah babe, I'm seriously gonna make breakfast in the nude."
"Now that would be sexy."
I sigh and shake my head. I swear this boy could be so silly sometimes, but I wouldn't have him any other way.
I climb back on to the bed, crawl over to Patrick and give him a quick kiss. "Now get up!"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Landing on a runway in Chicago, " I sing to myself while making some eggs. "And I'm grounding all my dreams of ever really seeing California." This is my all time favorite FOB song. The song Patrick wrote for me when I had to come here to L.A 5 years ago, after we graduated, to pursue my acting. A few months after I got home they performed this very song at mine and Patrick's wedding.
"Cause you know what's in between is something sensual in such non-conventional ways. Tonight the headphones will deliver you the words that I can't say."
I'm sliding the eggs onto a plate when two arms snake their way around my waist.
Patrick nuzzles his face into my shoulder. "Hey Baby"
"Hi."
He kisses my neck.
"Patrick" I laugh.
He continues to kiss me
"Do you know how sexy you look right now?" His voice was muffled.
I'm still wearing just Patrick's shirt and no pants.
I turn around in his arms so I'm facing him. He takes his left hand to push some of my bangs out of my eyes and leans down to press his lips to mine. He pushes me back against the counter as I wrap my arms around his neck.
He runs his hand up the back of my thigh.
I pull away, "Patrick..." I'm still trying to catch my breath. "Calm down boy," I take his face in my hands, "eat your breakfast," I lean on my tiptoes and kiss him on the nose, "I'll be back in a minute okay?"
I unwind myself from his arms and go upstairs. I walk into our bathroom and lock the door. A million thoughts running through my head right now.