Mirror

Chapter 4

I can't take this anymore. Where's mom? *I look around*

"MOM!" I shouted on the top of my voice.
"MOM! MOM! MOM! I'M HERE! I'M YOUR DAUGHTER! NOT HER!" I shouted weakly.

I have to concentrate. Go back to your body Trina! Go back! You have to go back Trina. You have to Trina. Trina . Trina. You have to.. Trina..Trina.. Trina..

"Trina? Trina? are you alright? Baby?" mom asked. Base from calling me 'BABY'
"Mom? you finally recognize me?" I said.
"What are you talking about honey?"
"Umm.. nevermind.. are we in a hospital? cause it smell like we are"
"We are in one hon. I panicked. I don't know what to do. You passed out for 2 days"
"I did? what did the doctors said?"
"They diagnosed you for being Bi-polar"
"Don't bi-polar have two different personalities? I feel fine" I answered confused. Cause I heard of this. Never thought I would have one. Much less wish for one
"I'm not sure too sweetie. But he did said that you have to take a rest for the whole week." mom said.

Finally. Some good news. No classes for a week. Sweet

"MaryAnne called" Mom informed me.

"Tell her I'm fine if ever she checks on me again. Though I'm not in the mood for any questions yet." I told mom.

"Sure will baby" she answered with a comforting smile.

:End of Flashback

"Trina dear, are you feeling any better?" nurse Gina called.
"Yeah. Do me a favor, don't call mom. She'll freak out" I pleaded to nurse Gina. My relationship with her is kind of like we're sisters. I was even invited in her wedding last year. We started to become friends when i was in 5th grade. I really get sick a lot that time of my life. If not, I get cuts and bruises for falling down. A LOT.

"Sure will." She smiled.

After that, she left me and my wandering thoughts.
I really can't take my thoughts off what happened and what's happening to me. Is there a cure? Am I really even bi-polar? Am I just having nightmares? I'm confused. As of now, I could feel my eyeslids getting heavier. I fell asleep.

I see a guy. He's looking at me. I couldn't recognize the place. But I know I'm familiar with it. And I also know that I've been with this person before. There's something about him. I just couldn't figure it out

*Bell Rings*

"Trina, Its time to wake up. Day's over. Your friends are looking for you outside". Then, I saw Ela and Vin waving at me through the glass window. I mouthed the words "Just a second" they seem to understand.

"Thanks Gina, You're the best" I said with a smile as my farewell to her.
"No problem. just promise me that you will be healthier and don't faint again" she responded with a smile too.

As I'm walking out the nurse's office, I saw him again. Andraste, its pronounced like ANDREI only with STE. Its a really weird name, just go figure . People close to him call him "The Mighty Andrei", or the "Andreianator" cause usually gets the girls that he wanted, USUALLY, cause sometimes "Popularity" demands him stuff like getting the social status background check on the girl he likes to hit on . Its really stupid, like him. But surprisingly, I'm not annoyed with just seeing him today than I usually am. It use to ruin my day just seeing him, but now was nothing like that, its like all's good.

"Hey T!, had a nice beauty rest?" Vin asked.
"Shut up" I muttered. Vin just smiled. Then, Ela approached me.
"Sup E?" I greeted.
"Hey,...." She paused. She seems to be having a hard time finding the words to ask or to tell me, so I let her take her time. ".... is it acting up again?" she asked. At first, I didn't knew what she exactly means, but it hit me. She knew about me, being bi-polar. Both of them knew what I felt when I'm in that state. But i don't blame them if they didn't notice if I'm me or other me. It only happened three times anyway, my whole life.

So I simply answered "Yeah". End of discussion.

We walk home.

Vin was picked up by his mom, he lives close, but his mom is very assuring, VERY. Sometimes we ride with him, but like today, I like to have a little walk. With Ela, talk about things and other stuff to take my mind off what just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment?!?! subscribe?!?!? do something!! :D