Status: updated as written!

This Is How We Do

Jayden Powers is the average teenage girl. Shes in a world famous band, Evacute. She attends Brant Musical Academy, a school for musically talanted teenagers. Her twin sister is out to get her. Oh yeah, and shes best friends with McFLY. But shes totally an average teenage girl.

.......... okay, maybe thats a lie. But just a little one

She still have to put up with going to classes, making friends, dealing with girls who dont like her, backstabbing friends, homework, annoying teachers, leaving her friends, moving away from home, and helping her friends. So shes not completly abnormal.
  1. The Back Pocket Believers
    "Excuse me for a minute. ASSWHOLE!" He yelled, walking past me. Wow. Bipolar much? I turned around to see him jump onto a guy with semi-long blonde hair's back. Oh. Lovely. This must be how the people here greet eachother.
  2. The Locals Who Went Postal
    I screamed and hugged him and we jumped up and down. If everyone in school didnt know it was me and Dougie, they probably would've watched us like were retarded, but they know better.
  3. We Break and Break Your Dreams
    'You know, this talking to you in your head is really cool. I feel like Edward Cullen!' Toms voice said.
  4. But Im Loving Every Second
    "Hey. Dont call me stupider than Danny." Dougie whined.
  5. So Commemorate This Hour As The Last I Spend
    "Did a giant squid attacked Mrs. Lagroan and now I dont have to go to Chemestry becuase shes not here?!" Dougie asked. We all just turned to look at him. "Hey, a man can dream cant he?"
  6. Call It Treason While You Can
    "Your quitting school, just telling you." He said. She laughed
  7. Girls Shake Those...
    . "Dont act like I have no comeback! You own like, 40 lizards! Thats not normal!" I said and he smiled, then let go of me, making me fall backwards onto my back. "Ow! Jerk!" I yelled and kicked the back of his knee.
  8. We Play, You Move
    "Watching the stuff does not include signing it and giving it to fans for free." He said in a challanging voice.
  9. We're The Party
  10. And A Story To Be Told
    "Haha, Harry and Ron!" Brigid started cracking up laughing on the staircase.
  11. Boys Raise Your Glasses
    "Casper is a friendly ghost. You are not friendly." Danny pointed out. Tlyer kicked his arm. "PRIME EXAMPLE!"
  12. You Belong With Me
    "I told her to ask you.. hence the mom thing." Logan said.
  13. Good Night My Love, My Best Friend
    "USE PROTECTION!"
  14. Take A Chance On Me
    "Your name is Alexandria?" Danny asked