Status: updated as written!

This Is How We Do

The Back Pocket Believers

"Mum, i dont want to go." I groaned from inside our car, looking up at the stupid damn place im going to be stuck in for eternity.

"Oh Jayden, knock it off. Its not that bad! You'll make friends before you know it and you'll love it." She said, leaning over and kissing my cheek.

"Yeah, come on Jay!" My stupid twin sister Jordin yelled, anxious to get away from mum, as usual.

"Go with Jordin and have fun." Mum said. I sighed and opened my door. "That a girl." She said as I grabbed my bags and glared at her. "Bye honeys. Logan will here soon. Have fun. I'll see you at break!" She said. I shut my door and she drove away. I turned to say something to Jordin, but she was gone too. I sighed and walked over toward the school. I pulled myself up onto the wall outfront of the place and just sat there watching the typical university stereotypes go inside in their groups. The jocks with the cheerleaders, the goths decked out in chokers and white makeup that goes just lovely with their uniform(not), the skaters, the nerds, and the wanna-be-gangsters. The bell rang and I jumped down off the wall and started walking... and walked right into someone and fell backwards down a stair and he fell the opposite direction.

"Shit!" He mumbled, then laughed and sat up, looking at me. "You alright?" He asked, flipping his brown and blonde fringe from his bluish gray eyes. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, Im fine. How about you?" I asked as he stood, brushing his baggy tan uniform pants off and held a hand out for me. I took it and brushed my pants off as well, then fixed my shirt. I looked up at him and got my first good look at him. He had kinda long dark brown hair with blonde streaks in his fringe. His white uniform shirt was untucked and unbuttoned slightly revealing a white beater, his tan pants were low, showing off black and white checked boxers, and he was wearing DC shoes.

"Fine." He said, smiling and shoving his hand out. "Dougie. Dougie Poynter." He said.

"Jayden Powers." I smiled back, shaking his hand. Then he looked around me and smiled.

"Excuse me for a minute. ASSWHOLE!" He yelled, walking past me. Wow. Bipolar much? I turned around to see him jump onto a guy with semi-long blonde hair's back. Oh. Lovely. This must be how the people here greet eachother. Lovely school. ALREADY HATE IT AND I HAVENT EVEN BEEN INSIDE! Two more guys came up, one with longish brown hair, the other with a spiky mohawk.

"Dougie, mate, you've got a admierer." The one with the longish blonde hair said after a minute because i was standing behind him still.

"Oh! Right! Guys, this is Jayden. Jayden, these are the guys!" He said as though Im supposed to know their names. I looked at him blankly. "What?" He asked, confused.

"Dude, i dont think she knows who were supposed to be... did you tell her who you are?" mohawk boy asked.

"Yeah.. you dont know who we are?" Dougie asked, confused.

"Am I supposed to?" I asked back, just as confused.

"Were McFLY." the blonde said. I laughed.

"As in Marty?" I asked, still laughing. I stopped when they didnt laugh. "Your dead serious?"

"Yeah Were in a band called McFLY." blondie said.

"Really? What do you sing?" I asked. "Im not good with band names, but i might know your music if your popular."

"Popular is an understatment." mohawk laughed. the kid with brown hair started singing.

"Everybody wants to know her nay-e-ay-e-ay-e-ameee" He looked at me. When I still looked at him blankly, he looked at blondie.

"Cuz I got you... to make me fell better?" Blondie practically asked.

"No, sorry, dont know your band." I shrugged. Never heard of em, actually.

"Bet she knows this. Im glad I crashed the wedding-" I cut blondie off.

"Thats Busted, honey. Not your band." I said.

"I wrote part of it. Thats why I go to this school. Tom Fletcher." He said, offering his hand. I shook it, then mohawk gave me his hand.

"Harry Judd." He said. Then the bruentte gave me his hand and smiled widely.

"Danny Jones!" He said.

"Congradualtions, you remembered your name." Tom laughed as we all went inside.

"So, Jayden, what brings you to the shittiest school in the history of shitty schools?" Harry asked, throwing an arm around my neck.

"Band." I said. They all looked at me. "Evacuate." They all looked at me the same way. "How can you sleep? How can you breath? Baby, tell me how- how you love me now." I sang and their expressions didnt change. "I've fallen in love for that I hate you cant fight it as hard as i try." Same blank expressions. "Guess you dont know us." I shrugged, then smiled. "Fair game. I dont know you, you dont know me. No biased thinking coming into this." I said. Then they all started laughing. "What?" I asked, confused.

"We do know your band. Were friends with Logan." Danny said. "We were just messing with you."

"Oh. So you know Tyler and Lexee too?" I asked. They nodded.

"Yeah, Toms got a huge crush on Tyler." Danny said. Tom pushed him into a locker.

"Danny likes Lexee." He said through gritted teeth. "So they dont talk about us?"

"They probably do. Jordin and I just dont pay attention, we used to be the kinda twins that never left the other.. but were not like that anymore... so I could've just been unobservent. But i do know that Lexee talked about.. um.. Poodle Boy? and Tyler talks about a fat boy alot." I shrugged. Danny grinned and Tom rolled his eyes but smiled.

"How old are you?" Tom asked.

"17." I answered.

"Aww, Dougie! Shes the same year as you!" Harry yelled. Dougie smiled.

"Thats cool! What classes do you take?" He asked. I pulled my roster out of my pocket.

"First Period: Vocal room 102, Second Period: Advanced Guitar 209, Third Period: Music History 118, Fourth: International Music 301, Fifth Period: Dance Gym, Sixth Period: Lunch Cafe, Seventh Period: Study Auditurium, Eighth Period: Introduction to Precussion 201." I answered. He smiled.

"We have first, third, fourth, sixth, and eighth together!" He said. "YAY! I WONT BE A LONER ALL THE TIME!" He hugged me and I laughed.

"Great. I have to help Mr. J teach Introduction to Precussion eighth. Of coruse I get stuck with the class with you in it. And you.. well, you seem to like him so thats great too." Harry sighed, smiling.

"I have to help Vocals first." Tom sighed.

"I HAVE LUNCH SIXTH!" Danny yelled.

"Dammit! I cant get away from you guys!" Dougie sighed. Then we all started laughing. I've only known them for a few minutes but I know were going to be good friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
three more chapters are already written, then updated as wrote!