Status: updated as written!

This Is How We Do

And A Story To Be Told

I was sitting at the lunch table with Dougie, Danny, Lexee, and Harry. We'd gotten the same lunch, no longer with Erin and Shannon, but still just as fun. Espically now that we have Harry. Then Jayden and Brock went by, arguing quietly.

"Whats that about?" Harry asked, nodding towards them. I rolled my eyes and Dougie sighed.

"Its been going for a while, but god knows why their fighting. Nobody really cares though, shes not worth it." Dougie answered for me.

"Oh. So anyway, remember Kacey, Toms last girlfriend?" Harry asked and everyone but me nodded, and I felt left out, but didnt care so much when Dougie grabbed my hand and laced out fingers. "Well, she came over while you guys were out last night and decided to try to get Tom to take her back." Harry said, smirking.

"Oh god, Tyler beat the crap out of her, didnt she?" Lexee asked, smiling slightly.

"Nahh, Ty wasnt over when Kacey came over. But she was begging him and telling him how sorry she was and he pretty much just kicked her out." Harry said.

"Kacey who graduated last year?" I asked, finally catching on to who they ment. Harry looked at me and nodded.

"She was fit. I was amazed that Tom would do that. But I was glad, cuz Ty is so much cooler than that bitch was. She'd just use Tom to get her name back out there since her plans fell though. Although, now we have to put up with Tyler...." He sighed.

"You just said Tyler was cool, mate." Danny laughed, throwing a french fry at Harry.

"I know what I said, but Tyler hates us all. Its pretty great. But you know, I dont really have a say in who Tom dates and for the most part, I like Ty, so I cant complain." Harry shrugged. I turned around, feeling uneasy, just in time to see Brock raise his hand to hit Jordin and her lean back in her seat.

"Dougie! Jordin!" I cried, turning and jumping up towards them. Dougie followed after me, right on my tail, then got ahead of me and grabbed Brock. Unfortunitally, he had already hit Jordin, so she was leaning back tears falling down her face with a red mark on her left cheek. Brock punched at Dougie, but Dougie knocked his feet from under him just before a teacher, Danny, and Harry ran over. I grabbed Dougie and pulled him back over to Jordin, leaving Harry to explain what happened, and Lexee grabbed Danny and just stood behind Dougie and I.

"Jord, are you alright?" I asked. She nodded slightly, but wasnt convincing.

"Why are you friends with that asswhole?" Dougie asked softly. I didnt like the tone in his voice.

"Becuase he loves me." She forced out, quietly, then turned around to where Brock had been. "I have to go make sure hes not in trouble." She said and pushed her chair away, running upstairs to the office. I sighed and looked at Dougie and he wrapped his arm around me.

"If she doesnt want to realize whats going on, you cant make her. But if i catch him again, you better not care if I rip his head off. You might not like her, but 1) shes your twin sister and 2) shes a lady. That is no way to treat a lady." Dougie said as we walked back over to our table, then kissed my forehead before sitting down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Senior Prom is tonight, which means graduation is tomorrow night. Senior Prom at our school is probably a little different then it is at other schools. Our seniors get to bring dates from other schools, like at a normal prom, but also alumni's of the school, or pretty much anyone as long as their in at least Freshman year somewhere. And you have to bring some form of I.D. Were currently standing in me, Logan, and Brigids living room and Dougie and I are getting payback for the Formal.

Brigid is wearing a black dress that has a purple belt around it and pruple straps, and her hair is in an up-do that is alot more complicated then it needs to be. Her heels are insanely high and I'd end up killing myself in them. Logan is her date, obviously, and he is actually capapible of cleaning up and looking nice. Hes wearing a black suit with a purple dress shirt on and a black tie. His hair is combed and pushed out of his face, but it reveals his highlights more. Dougie keeps pointing them out beucase it pisses Log off.

Harry is wearing black dress pants and a blue dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow. He has a black tie thrown carelessly around his neck that he hasnt bothered to tie yet, and his hair is spiked up in a strangely neat way. Keighty is his date. Shes wearing a dark blue strapless dress and she has her hair half up half down.

Tyler is wearing a dress that is just a little bit darker than lime green with a black sweater over it. Tom is the obvious choice for her date, and hes wearing black dress pants, a black dress shirt, and a green tie with a black dress coat. His 'bangs' if their long enough to qualify as so are spiked up, but the rest of his hair is brushed back in the way he's worn his hair since tour ended and he got a haircut. Dougie keeps telling him he looks like Draco Malfoy and that thats the only reason Tyler is taking him with her.

After a bizillion pictures of them, most of them their not even paying attention in, we let them leave, then I collapsed onto the sofa and Dougie sat ontop of me.

"Sophomore years almost over." He said.

"And so is my life if you dont get up." I said, pretending to be strained for breath. He laughed and got up, then spun me into a sitting position and sat down next to me.

"You know, Jordin and Brock broke up." He said randomly after we watched a TV show.

"Nope, didnt know, dont really care." I said honestly, drawing my attention to the TV agian as I flipped though the channels.

"Their still in the band together. I saw him hit her agian the other day." He added quietly. I sighed and looked at him.

"Why are you so worked up over Jordin? Shes a control freak bitch who thinks she can get away with everything. Maybe she pushed Brock too hard and its his way of repaying her. She wont put up with his shit much longer." I shrugged. I know Jordin better than to think she'll let an asswhole like him bother with her for too long.

"If you say so..." He trailed off."Lets do something fun." He said, turning to me with a smile.

"Oh god. Like what?" I asked, scared half to death of what he has on his mind. He grinned wider.

"Do you by any chance happen to have hair dye?" He asked. I smiled and nodded, pointing upstairs. He jumped up and ran upstairs, so I followed after him, laughing at his enthusisisam. When i got up there, Dougie was rooting though the medicine cabinet. I laughed and shook my head, then pulled a box of blonde hair dye out from under the sink and slamed it on the countertop. Dougie turned and looked at the box, then smiled. "Perfect! My natural color!" He exclaimed. I shook my head and he looked in the mirrior, then at me.

"What?" I asked.

"How do i get this.." He pointed to his head. "To go from purple to blonde?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Put the dye in, wait, wash it out, and see what happens." I suggested.

Two hours later

I was sitting in the living room next to Dougie who was pouting, arms crossed over his chest, and his hood over his head when everybody else walked in. Harry and Tom looked at Dougie, then eachother, then Dougie again.

"Whats wrong with you, mate?" Harry asked, walking over next to Dougie. Keighty watched after him and Dougie shook his head and I smiled.

"Whats wrong with him, Jayden?" Tom asked. I started laughing and Dougie glared at me, so I stopped right away.

"We decided to dye his hair." I said, looking away from Dougie. Harry laughed lightly and I looked at him and he was fighting with Dougie to get his hood off his head.

"Take it off!" Harry laughed.

"NEVER!" Dougie yelled back, thrashing.

"Oh, now I have to see it." Tom laughed and pinned Dougie down, allowing Harry to pull his hood off. The bright red hair that looked so weird on him was revealed, leaving everyone in awe for a minute.

"RON WEASLEY!" Tyler finally spoke up, making everyone laugh hysterically.

"SHUT UP!" Dougie cried, covering his head. "How long do I have to deal with this?" He cried.

"24 hou-" Tyler threw her hand over Keights mouth, ending her sentance mid-word.

"A week." She said. Keighty looked at her, confused, then nodded, catching on to her plan.

"UGH!" Dougie whined. This is going to be an interesting week.

"Haha, Harry and Ron!" Brigid started cracking up laughing on the staircase.

"Alright, Its time for Brigid to go to sleep. I think one of the jocked spiked the soda and she had like, 8 glasses of it. So its time for bed for Brigid. Lets go babe." Logan sighed, picking Brigid up by her am and pulling her upstairs. After a few minutes he came back down and collapsed on the sofa next to me.

"What did you do to get kicked out, Log?" Tom asked, grinning. Logan glared at him.

"You know what, pervert, I got her to the room and she passed out. So shes laying on the bed in her dress cuz she wouldnt wake up. I'm not even going to attempt to move her, so I'll just sleep here." Logan shrugged. "So all of you, out of my house!" He yelled. Everyone said bye and filed out the door, then Dougie and I got up and Logan raised an eyebrow. "Where you going, Jay?"

"Sleeping over at the guys house. I'll be home around noon. Night bro." I grinned and grabbed Dougies hand, pulling him out the door and towards Harry's car.