Status: updated as written!

This Is How We Do

Call It Treason While You Can

Fourth Semester:

Today, we all met at Harrys house before coming to school. By we, I mean myself, Logan, Tyler, Lexee, Tom, Danny, Dougie, Shannon, Brigid, Erin, Keighty, and obviously Harry. Why did we do this today and not every other day? Because today is the last day that were all going to school together.

"12 hours till I'm finished school." Tom mumbled, a smile plastered on his face as he put an arm around Tyler's waist.

"12 hours till I'm a senior." Harry and Brigid smiled.

"Must you rub it in?" Shannon asked, glaring at them.

"Yes. Yes we must." Harry shot back, sticking his tongue out at her.

"Asswhole." She pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

"How come me and Jay have classes with you but your a junior?" Dougie asked, looking at Brigid, confused.

"Beucase I took advanced classes freshman year only to find out that i need to take the first courses to be able to graduate, so I had to go back and take them. Next year I have to take senior classes though, So i wont have classe with you guys." She answered.

"Yeah, so not only did I miss getting classes with her last year, I cant get them next year either. This blows. What am I gonna do alone at home for 7 1/2 hours?" He asked, sighing. Tom froze.

"Seven and a half hours? School is eight hours?!" He asked, pulling Tyler closer to him. "Your quitting school, just telling you." He said. She laughed

"You wish! I get to rule the school! Me and Haz and Bridge! No way in hell Im quitting now!" She yelled back, but kissed his cheek. "You'll find something to entertain yourself with. Probably your cats, like an old lady."

"Or sleep. Thats what I'm going to do." Keighty smiled "I get to sleep until 2:30 and not be interupted! Its going to be great!" She laughed, spinning around as we got to the stiars infront of school. Thats when we all stopped and Looked up at it. Nobody else was here, we were oddly early. But the lights were on inside and teachers cars were in the parking lot, so the doors were unlocked. We all looked at eachother and Tom let go of Tyler but linked their arms, then linked onto Lexee. She laughed and grabbed Dannys arm, and he grabbed my arm. I smiled and Dougie grabbed me and Harry at the same time, Then Harry grabbed Shannon, who grabbed Erin, who got Keighty, and we all walked up the stairs arms linked.

"This is alot harder than it looks!" Keighty laughed as Mr. Gaskarth(dont blame me, All Time Low came on while I was writing this) opened the door for us, smiling at us.

"I'll bet it is. Good luck with getting to your lockers." He laughed.

________

I was sitting with Dougie, Sam, Danny, and Kathy durring the graduation ceremony. The Fletchers were infront of us, and Keightys family was behind us, Harry, Lexee, and Tyler sat with them.

"We would like to present the class of 2006 their deplomas." The principal, Mr. Riley, announced. He started calling off names but I got bored and stopped listening and started playing with my phone. Dougie slapped my hand a few times, then sighed and pulled his own phone and started texting me.

*Vibrate*

Your really distracting.-Pugs

*vibrate*

Do you really have me in your phone as pugs?- Pugs

I looked up at him and he smiled.

*vibrate*

Could you let me answer? Yeah, your pugs. :)- Jay

"Yo, I know you two are probably finally admiting you love eachother, but their about to call Tom so turn the phones off." Danny said making Sam laugh. Dougie blushed and shoved his phone in his pocket, sitting back with his arms crossed over his chest.

"...Thomas Fletcher...." Mr. Riley announced, smiling as he shook Toms hand and handed him a rolled up piece of paper. Tom grinned and turned towards us, flashing us a smile, then walked back to his seat. I leaned my head on Dougies shoulder and drowneded everything out until...

"...Kaeightlyn Steeb...." I smiled and picked my head up, watching Keighty walk awkwardly in her heels and shake Mr. Rileys hand, laughing slightly as she took the diploma, then went back to her seat."....Brigid Sullivian..." Brigid walked up and took her diploma, then looked over in Logans direction and smiled at him, then walked back to her seat. After a few minutes, "...Logan Powers..." was called, and I grinned. Logan got up and almost tripped over a step, but redeemed himself. He shook Mr. Rileys hand and took his deploma, returning to his seat.

__________

After they exited, we all went outisde, and I was attacked by my brother.

"IM DONE!" He yelled, laughing. I hugged him back and laughed as well.

"I know! And you almost fell!" I laughed. He frowned.

"Yeah yeah." He rolled his eyes. Mom and Jordin walked over. He smiled and hugged mom and Jordin rolled her eyes and turned away from me. Dougie reached out to her, but I grabbed his hand.

"Dont." I said. He sighed and nodded.

"Im so proud of you, Log. I really wish you would come back home." She said. He sighed and nodded.

"I know you do. But i cant. I need to keep an eye on Jay. And you know shes not coming home. Not as long as the bitch is there." He said

"Hey. Be polite, shes practically your new step sister." Jordin shot, turning around and glaring at Logan.

"Not really, she only moved in with us. I never addopted her and I dont plan to." Mom said as Logan let go of her. She walked over and hugged me. "How've you been baby?" She asked.

"Good." I said, honestly. She rubbed my back, then let go.

"Thats good. Hello Douglas." She smiled. He smiled back and nodded in aknowledgement. "Okay, well I hope that the tour this summer goes well for all of you." She said and messed up Logans hair again, then left with Jordin, Angee glued to her side. Then Jordin and Angee turned around.

"By the way, I quit the band." Jordin said with a smirk, turned on her heel, and pulled Angee with her.