Status: A WIP that will probably remain one forever because I am lazy. also it's really bad I am ashamed of my terrible writing skills from a couple years ago :(

It Was Only A Kiss

Throw Away My Memories.

Sarah's POV
I really couldn't wait to show Connor The Underground. All my friends were saying that I should go there, but I never really got the chance. I ran into the bedroom to get dressed.

I picked out a purple shirt with a deep V-neck and a pair of jeans. As I rooted around for a lipstick, my phone rang.
I picked it up and flipped it open. 
"Hello?"
"SARAHH!! It's Onyx! Are you going to The Underground tonight?"
"Onyx! I haven't heard from you in ages!"
"Yeah, yeah, but are you going?"
"Yes, why?"
"Make sure you tell me when you arrive! I wanna tell you about this guy I met! He's so sweet and just awesome!"
"Hahaha alright, Onyx. Bye!"
"Bye!!"

When Connor and I got to the bar, I spotted Onyx with her pale Oriental looks and her glossy black hair sitting at the bar with a tall man, who had a Caucasian look about him and long brown bangs half covering his face. She saw us, and waved us over. 

"Guys, this is Seamus. Seamus, Sarah and Connor." Onyx introduced.
"It's nice to meet you guys... Onyx has been talking about you, saying how awesome you are..." Seamus said.
After some catching up, Onyx and Seamus took to the dance floor, leaving Connor and I at the bar.
We had a couple drinks (didn't want to be TOO drunk) and enjoyed the music (Green Day, Mayday Parade, Fall Out Boy and Taking Back Sunday to name a few) when Connor excused himself to the washroom. 
 
As Connor made his way through the energetic crowd, I saw the man sitting next to me staring at me. He was very good-looking (and I mean total eye candy) with medium-length brown hair, long eyelashes, a prominent jawline and such pretty chocolaty brown eyes it was almost impossible to look away. He also had a bit of stubble which made him look even hotter. But he wasn't my boyfriend, and he was staring at me. Naturally, I started to feel a little uncomfortable and became unsure on whether I should have worn that very deep V-neck shirt after all.

"Hey," he leaned over. "Can I buy you a drink?"
"Um, excuse me? Did you not notice the guy I was with just now?" I said.
"Well, I'm sorry...it's just that I've never seen a girl as beautiful as you and I couldn't help staring," he apologised.
"Well, I'm sorry, but I'm taken." I turned around and faced the crowd, hoping he'd get the hint.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Your name's Sarah, am I right?"
"How did you know m--?"
I felt myself being swiveled around on the stool and suddenly, our lips were touching and his tongue was caressing mine.  I don't know what came over me after that, but I knew I was kissing him back, with my mind screaming that this was wrong, that I already had a boyfriend, that this would be cheating on him, but I just couldn't stop.  His soft lips started tracing my jawline, and he planted little kisses as he went, with each one sending a little shiver down my spine.  When he reached my collarbone, he went back up and started sucking on the skin behind my ear, all while I was quietly moaning with pleasure.  His every touch sent electricity coursing through my veins.  He started to move his hands from my hips to down my shirt, but that was when I came to my senses and sharply pulled away.
 
"What did you do THAT for?" I exclaimed.
"I was just kissing a stunningly beautiful woman, and mind you, you DID seem to enjoy it," he replied, smirking.
"I did NOT."
"Then what was the moaning?"
"I...I...Urrrgh! How could I enjoy kissing a complete stranger? I don't even know your name!"
"It's Stephen." he winked and slipped a crumpled paper into my hand.
"Whatever. Goodbye." I shoved the paper he had handed me into my jeans pocket and hastily walked into the crowd, away from the handsome stranger, away from the queasy guilty feeling, and forgot about Stephen and the kiss, and immersed myself in the steady, pulsating music.

Stephen's POV
As I watched Sarah go, a vaguely familliar looking girl sat down next to me.
"Steeeevvennnnn! Why won't you call me?" she whined. 
"Excuse me? Do I know you?"
"I can't believe you've forgotten about me already! Remember last week, we met here? You were wearing real tight-ass rocker pants..." 
"I'm sorry, I can't recall--"
"I've been sitting around waiting for you to call me, and you haven't! Is it because you don't think I'm pretty? Don't you just wanna love me?"
"I really don't--"
"I'll wrap you up in my love, just you and me..." she flirted, winking.
"Please...I don't even know your n--"
"Ohmigod. It's Amanda, you douche! I was actually feeling kinda pathetic that you didn't call me, but now I know that you're just a weirdo jerk!" she exclaimed, getting up. "Buh-bye, you shit talker! I got me a party at a rich dude's house to go to!"
I sat there completely confused as she flounced away.
 
Connor's POV
When I got out of the toilets, I spotted Sarah already out of her place at the bar and dancing her heart out.  I smiled. That girl... She just takes my breath away.  Her beauty, her creativity, her spunk, all of that makes me want her more and more every day.  And plus, she's quite horny, which definitely turns me on. Hey, I'm a guy. What did you expect?

I walked towards her and when she spotted me, she visibly brightened.
"I was just thinking, do you want to leave soon?" she asked.
"We weren't here for long..."
"If we leave earlier it will leave us more time later..." she tempted
"Oh well...alright then." I suppose she was feeling rowdy tonight.

Sarah's POV
It was a relief to get out of the bar, away from Stephen. I could tell that Connor was a bit taken aback by my sudden urge to leave the bar, but being the perfect boyfriend he is, he complied. 

We got into the car and he started the engine. The car roared to life, and purred. It was a BMW, dark green in colour, and sleek black leather coating the inside. I loved this car to bits. It was perfect in every way. I loved the smell of the leather upholstery, I loved the smoothness of how the car drove, everything. My parents gave it to me for my 21st birthday, and I had managed not to completely wreck it yet, which was surprising. I usually let Connor drive though, and I rode shotgun, since he is way better at driving than me and everyone likes riding shotgun!

As Connor pulled out of the parking space, I turned on the radio, and was greeted by the song TiK ToK, by Ke$ha. It's been on the radio alot recently, and it's not that bad, at least it's not like the Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber or something like that.

"Wake up in the morning, feelin' like P Diddy, Kiss FM plays the best music in this city!" the radio sang.
"No it doesn't! Can't they play anything other than this?" Connor complained. "I swear, this song is like on every radio station there is!"
"Alright, if you hate it so much...we'll listen to some CDs then!" I laughed. I had burned a few CDs to put in the car just in case there wasn't anything good on the radio, or if the radio playlist got repetitive, and this seemed like one of those times. I selected Phobia, by Breaking Benjamin. The CD player whirred to life, and I skipped to my current favourite song on that album, The Diary Of Jane. As it played, Connor grinned. "It's just like you to choose good music!"
"Aww thanks! Mind you, you're music taste isn't bad either!"
"Yes, but we both have the same taste in music, so there's really no point in arguing, huh?"
"No, I guess not...but your music taste is still better!"
He turned to kiss me, but he suddenly pulled back.
"Sarah," he said quietly "What is that on your neck?"
"What...?"
"Is that...a hickey? Have you been going behind my back? Please don't lie to me!" 
"I wasn't...I didn't mean to, it just happened..." The look on his face just tore me apart. "Please believe me!"
"The thing is, Sarah... I don't know what to believe anymore."
"Connor, I--"
"I've been loyal to you, I've put your wants and needs first, I've all but brought down the goddamn sky for you! And you repay me by...by..." I could see the tears welling up in his eyes. He bit his lip, trying not to cry.
"Connor...I'm so sorry. I didn't plan it or anything, Stephen just--"
"You know his name...that means he's not a stranger. That means you were going behind my back..." His voice broke.
"Connor, no! I was just--"
"You were just what, Sarah?" He turned and looked me in the eye.
"I..." Right out of the corner of my eye, I saw the traffic light turn red, but Connor didn't. "Connor! Stop! Red light!" He snapped his attention back to the road and swerved around the cars in front of us, causing a whole chorus of angry beeps and honks. We scraped against the median, an ugly screeching sound. I thought we had just avoided a crash, but out of nowhere, another car had driven, oblivious to us, right in front of our speeding car.

We are going to die, I thought. 

Connor's POV
I slammed the brakes, but we didn't slow down. The tires screeched against the tarmac, and as the other car grew closer and closer, I shut my eyes, silently praying that Sarah would be okay and forgive me for being a jerk, and that with any luck, this would all be over like a bad dream. 

Sarah's POV
There was a blinding explosion of light, and suddenly down was up and up was down. A split second later, an earsplitting crash and I felt a crushing sensation on my skull. My neck felt as if it would snap in half with all the pressure. My legs were pinned down and the shattered glass of the windshield rained down on me, ripping my skin open. My ribs felt as if they had cracked into a million pieces, and waves of intense pain washed over me, threatening to drag me into the cold, dark world of painless bliss and eternal sleep with its icy fingers. The smell of gasoline burned at my nostrils. I felt very cold, but at the same time, my wounds felt as if they were on fire. I screamed until my throat ached, until I had no voice left, and then, after an eternity, I felt cool hands gently freeing me out of my prison of torture.

"Con...nor. Do you...have...Connor?" I coughed and tasted blood. "Is Connor...okay...?" It was getting extremely hard to stay awake now, the flashing red and blue wasn't helping one bit, and I felt myself slipping from consiousness.  
"Ma'am, I know it's hard, but if you could please give me your name and if possible, someone I can conta..."
I lost my grip right there, and the excruciating pain subsided, the earsplitting wail of the ambulance quietened, and everything faded to black.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, second chapter up!
Anything you like about it?
Anything you don't like about it?
Any improvements you think I could make?
Leave us a comment!

This chapter is dedicated to Bob Bryar and MCR ):

On the brighter side, whoever knows what song the chapter name comes from will be praised and given virtual cookies for their knowledge! :]

(This is going to fail. I can tell. =.=)