Kitty Lover

003

My body felt better after half an hour of his touch. His breathing steadied to a normal pace as our eyes were glued together. I loved the way his hand ruffled my fur everytime my breathing caught, or when he just wanted to make me smile...it felt so so amazing to be in his arms.
My ears perked up to the sound of scratching at the front door. Was that idiotic dog back with that vile woman?? I do hope not.

"One sec Misty, I think that's Mel for her luggage..." he mumbled before wrapping his arms around me, to then lift us both off the floor. My head rested against his chest as he moved us both over to the door. I love the sound of his heart beat, and once again my mind turned back to lastnight.

His eyes shone down into mine before the door finally sounded. That chilled voice spoke slowly but muffled enough for both of us not able to hear, I wish she hadn't come back...and as well, what does he mean by 'luggage'??

"I'm coming Mel, it's all where you left it alright?? Just take it and go." Phil kind of screeched out, her foot could be heard tapping impatiently to be let in. That irrant thing she had as a pet sounded like it wanted to be gone from this place again. I hope I feared it from this place!

Phil opened the door and her chilling brown eyes glued onto mine. Her hair was tied in a messy type of ponytail, which made her whole appearance sloppy...how was she even allowed to look after that mutt??

Her body passed the bundle of me and Phil, to then swoop upstairs. Smoochies stayed by the door, lucky mutt to stay outside when I don't even have the energy for a fight. The mutt stayed there, even when Phil tried to bring it inside, his eyes looked into mine, saw the tired-ness that filled them and trotted inside. He does anything...I'll be there.

Mel walked down the stairs in a huff. Two suitcases were hovering only slightly above the ground as her sloppy look took on a tired and 'upset' manner. Her eyes searched Phil's face for anything that would make him stop her, yet not even a whisper of a feeling sprang to mind. This was pleasing that he wasn't falling for her plan that was so obviously known to anyone that looked at her face.

"You have your stuff...now go..." was all Phil spoke before opening the door fully, the mutt gathering it's time to leave already. Mel's eyes searched Phil's one last time before following her dog. Smoochies suddenly looked scared and soon enough me and Phil saw why.

Mel took her hand up into the sky, to then bring it down on the small dogs side. Her eyes locked on the small scared pair as she almost growled at the dog. She beat the dog! I know I don't like it, but I wasn't going to sit here and watch that happen.

I fought my way out of Phil's grip, his face confused at the sudden bolt of energy I picked up. My eyes looked into his, and almost like he read my every thought, he took off after the pair. Mel was looking even worse for wear, but the dog looked scared...frightened beyond belief.

Phil called to Mel, her body stopping in an instant to then carry on. He could not let her hit that dog! I would be after her if I even saw her do it again. Smoochies looked to us, a glimmer of hope flashed through its eyes as it's feet picked speed towards us, not the way Mel had wanted. She turned to see her fleeing dog and on instinct raised her hand again, swinging it down on the poor dogs body.

The blow made Smoochies fall completely to the ground, MY instincts kicking in as I jumped out of Phil's arms and attached myself to Mel's face. Claws dug into the side of her head, while she whirled around and around to try and shake me off. Like that was ever going to happen.

When I heard my name leave Phil's lips I detattached myself from Mel's face and trotted over to him. Smoochies was in my space being held by Phil but I turned a blind eye to it, jumping on Phil's left shoulder.

"Look what your cat has done!" Mel screeched, her face leaking small droplets of blood from where I'd dug in. She wasnt going to get away without something to show for her crime!

"Mel, how could you lose yourself so much. It was only yesterday you were all high and mighty, a nice house, a well tamed dog...and now look at you. You use your most prized prosession as a beating bag! How could you ever do such a thing??" Phil's words rang out, the echo in return made the mutt's ears prick up, that small gesture made me sigh to the stupidity of now-a-day pets.

"Phil...I loved you, you left me in the streets with nothing. How was I suppose to keep a house with the debts I have, when you took away my job, I had to inform my housing benefactors I had no income. Smoochies got the brunt of it, because I didn't want to come running back to you and that horrid thing you have for a pet, I knew you'd ignore my request..." she started crying, the small sobs echo'd also, but the mutt had learnt finally.

"Mel...I don't know what to say. We're going to take Smoochies to a dog care home. There he can be looked after properly till you can get back onto your feet. We're saving you a heep of trouble, so just agree and go..." he spoke out. It was getting late and I seriously wanted to get home...without the mutt. I needed to plan how I was going to show Phil...my true self...

"Ok...I'll go" she whispered, her eyes locking onto Phil's, then onto Smoochies before locking dead on mine. That saying if looks could kill came to mind as I glared my way into winning, her retreating back showing we'd won this and she wasn't going to show her face again for a very long time.

---------
The next morning came quickly, Smoochies rushed into the home we took it took, and before I knew it, we were back home again. Phil had taken the day off, so we were just laying across the sofa and looking into each other's eyes.

"Misty, I really wish I could find a girl who didn't turn into some weird, dog hitting lady..." his face soon looked like he was about to cry, and I didn't know what I could do. I stood up from my comfy ball on his chest, and brushed the side of my body across his eyes. Wiping away the small tear that had annoyingly escaped,

"I'm sorry Misty, I shouldn't get all emotional on you...just at times...I feel so lonely.." he whispered, turning his face and burying it into the sofa. I couldn't help but rest my paw against his cheek as he sobbed hard through the material.

How could I show him?? Without freaking the poor guy out into a heartattack/coma...this just couldn't be any more awkward could it...but I needed to tell him to show him so he'd know who I am, and for me to know if he fell for me like I have for him, it would be so amazing...

I licked his cheek and then jumped off him. Mummers of confusion followed me as I escaped out of the back door window and through the thickness of our garden lawn. My mind commanding them to go forward towards the thick shadows of the trees. I'm going to change, knock on his door..and tell him everything...

I imagined myself fully human, my mind taken the painful headache I always got, yet when I closed my eyes to embrace the pain, not a single muscle ached. I opened my eyes and looked into the sky, I didn't know if I had changed or not..this was confusing.

I let out a long sigh before taking my eyes lower to look infront of me. My eyes grew wide when I saw Phil standing there and staring at me. The line of sight told me I had changed...but I didn't worry about standing infront of him with nothing on...

"What...what are you??" his voice stuttered, his eyes were red from crying earlier. I sighed and took a step forward, my legs not properly clicked into place, which equalled me falling face first into the ground, he didn't move though,

"Phil...I wanted to tell you a better way then this...I've been your cat for over 2 years...and I don't know how else I can explain it to you but telling you..." I locked eyes on his, mine filling with tears yet ignoring the cold feeling I had running through all of me...

"Telling me what??..." his eyes searched my face...he looked liked he never knew me, like I was a stranger from some street he'd just walked past. Surely he'd remember that night...the night I slept by his side, kissing him with these lips I'm using now...

"To tell you...I'm a human girl, who can change into the cat you've had living with you for 2 years. The cat that changed to hug you through the night, who kissed you and wished you hadn't been asleep or thought it a dream...the same girl/cat that has fallen inlove with you..." my voice croacked out the last part,

"I...I...I don't believe you..." he mummered, his eyes welling up again, from the corner of my eye I watched him take a step back...my mind rushing to make sure I didn't lose him...I clicked all my joints in place and stood up slowly.

My whole body took small steps towards him. The mud from the ground had given me a sort of cover over my front half, thankfully hiding my body. I reached out when I was close enough to him and touched his hand with mine. A shock past through us and when his eyes locked onto mine, they knew me...but was fighting to ignore it,

"Phil...I wanted to tell you when I first starting liking you...but I couldn't risk losing you. I was being hunted at the time, I changed and ran into that cat home to escape...you came in and just by magic I knew where I wanted to be..." my eye glistened as I remembered that very day...his hair a little shorter then it is now...his amazing smile when our eyes met...

"So you used me as an escape...??" his answer hurt more then I thought it would, and when I looked into his eyes I saw hurt fill them completely. I hadn't meant to use him,

"I didn't mean too...I needed a way out, and was going to slip away when you didn't notice...but I couldn't do that, because...I started getting attached to you" I mumbled, hoping he'd hear it and forgive me...

I held his hand gently, moving my fingers to link with his and I sighed inside when he didn't react to it in moving them away...but instead sqweezing them gently. Looking into his eyes I could see the many many questions that were forming on his tongue, but I didn't want to hear them leave his lips. I deserved every single vile word he spat at me, yet I couldn't bare to think of any as I stood here infront of him with nothing but mud covering me, and his hand still holding onto mine.

"Phil...I can't explain what was going through my head back then...but I can explain to you what is going through it now..." I spoke slowly to him, to make sure he knew every single word I spoke,

"Ok...tell me..." he whispered back, his body shivering at how close I may have been, or for the fact that the temperature has seriously dropped from a moment ago. I sqweezed his hand gently, then took in a deep breath...to let it out again,

"What I see in my head right now, is that no matter how much you find me as a freak, or how much you will want me gone and to leave you completely..I am always going to love you the way I do. I have never loved a guy this much in all my cat and human lives, yet I can't bare to even imagine my life without you. You've held my heart for so long and you have never realized it...that night you had that 'dream' where you kissed someone...you didn't dream it, because it was me you kissed that night..." I whispered the last part, his eyes growing wider at the realization.

"You...you..." he stuttered, yet not another word able to leave his lips. I looked to the floor, then towards our hands, how they fitted together so perfectly, so just right I never wanted my fingers to link anyone elses.

He breathed out deeply, then in again...making me look up into his eyes that looked confused yet hurt still. I wouldn't blame him if he left me here, because to be really honest I would leave me here too. I sighed out a little too loudly, and losenen my fingers around his...yet feeling the tug in my heart when his clung tighter onto mine...

I looked at them once again, how they fitted so perfectly and how much I wished he wouldn't throw me away. My mind was so cloudeed I didn't feel his other hand under my chin, moving it slowly up to lock our eyes together. How green they looked right then, before I saw them close and his face come closer.

My breathing stopped when our lips touched once more. This time a bright shock running through us both as we locked our lips to each others. His hand left mine but it was replaced with both of his strong arms wrapping themselves around me, making my arms wrap losely around his neck in the most amazing fit I have ever felt with someone. His lips parted slightly and I felt his tongue soon sweep past mine. How much of this could I take without having a heart attack?? I had no idea.

We stood in the freezing cold for a few minutes more before he moved away and rested his head against mine. His eyes looked into mine and I swear my heart skipped a beat at how amazing they looked right now. His hands moved gently over my skin, and without knowing I could, a low purr left my lips. His smile grew and a light chuckle left his lips.

"Lets get you inside before you freeze..." he whispered. My heart once more beating harder as his words sank in. He wasn't leaving me here...he wasn't going to walk away like nothing ever happened. His hand took hold of mine again and then started to pull me with him inside.

The warm feeling felt relaxing, calming. But my hand in his was what made everything complete. He hadn't run a mile, he hadn't fallen to the floor with a heart attack...he'd accepted me for who I was...this is why he was soo perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooop!! xD
After over a month of waiting =P this chapter is finally up!! >< XD lol
*does victory dance* I haven't had Relentless, honest *shifty eyes*

Right, the next chapter is the last one people!! D=...
So please can you comment, and tell me what you think of these 3 chapters.
I'll try and make the last one go out with a BANG!! xD But I need your input too people!! ^^
PLEASE!!
~*~