Status: making it up as I go along...

The Three P's

Greecian Homeland

Paris
_________

Athens.
Olympus.
Zeus.
Hermes.
Greece. That's where we are from. My brothers and I. Our mother was English, our father Greek. When we were young, our father taught us the language of the Greeks. We visited quite often. Greece and England were the two places we traveled to the most.
Though my brothers and I were emancipated at 15 and we've been living on our own ever since. Percy, Pierre, and I are all now 21, and we haven't been to Greece since our eighteenth birthday. I don't know if either of them remember, but I do. Remembering is what I do best.
Anyway, I think Perciy and Piere have let themselves forget mum and dad, but I can't. Not ever. I guess I shouldn't concern myself with it through, it's their mind, their body.
I don't really know what triggers my different memories. Sometimes it's an object I see, or sometimes its something someone says. I'm sure Percy and Piere notice when I go off in my little reminicances. I'll zone out and it's like my mind goes into movie mode. A picture will play across my eyelids. Sometimes I'll talk during my little scenes.
Percy is always trying to interpret what I see. I think he knows about my photographic memory, but I've tried not to say much about it.
But I've been having more and more flashbacks of greece lately. It's all I think about. My suitcase is like my room, so I post little memoirs of differnt things that remind me of Greece on the inside of it.
Right now we're in Georgia. We're staying in an old abandoned building on the outskirts of Atlanta. Percy's sprawled across the floor, maps, blueprints, and schedules, planning our next mission. Pierre is in the corner paging through his one of three books. One of his ten possesions. I'm just sitting here, thinking, once again, about Greece.
"Hey," I finally said, looking up, "What do you think about visiting...you know, England or Greece?"
"Why would we want to do that?" Percy asked, not looking up from his notes. I looked at Pierre and he was staring at me. Good, I'd gotten his attention.
Now I spoke in Greek, trying to prove my point.
"Do you remember the last time we went?" My mind began to flash back again, but I kept speaking. "its where our roots our. It's our home. That's where we belong."
I heard Percy speaking in the background of my flashback.
"You're forgetting we have no home." he said simply.
My flashback finished and I looked back down at Percy. He was looking up at me now, and there was soething in his eye. I rememer it from before. It was the look he gave me right before my first kill. I shuddered, but that look was like no other. It was a look of finality.
I glared.
"You're telling me you never want to go back?" I said through clenched teeth.
He didn't respond, and that in itself pissed me off more than if he would've actually answered me. Still glaring, I turned my back on him.
Percy doesn't understand how much this means to me. He doesn't understand how I can sense things.
I know that Percy, Pierre, and I are decendants of the gods. Somehow, we and the gods are connected.
You know, like how Zeus, Posiedon, and Hades are all brothers? Only Pierre, Percy, and I aren't decendatnts of Zeus, Posiedon, or Hades. WE are decendants of Hermes, Zeus' messenger. The mischeif maker, the luck bringer. It's like Hermes' three main traits were passed into the Astoti brothers.
Me, prophesizing and mischeif. Percy, clever and quick. And Pierre, luck bringing and all seeing. Though I don't know if Percy and Pierre have noticed this.
But we need to go back I've been having dreams lately, adn I think Hermes is trying to speak to me. Hermes or Athena or Apollo. Maybe Artemis too. LIke they're all trying to get to me.
I'll pray to them tonight, after Pierre and Percy go to bed. They don't know I worship the gods, though I suppose I should tell them. It would make things a while lot easier. But not now. The gods will show me the right time. There will be a sign, and even if they don't want to, they will believe.