Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

Kickstarts

“Jess hun, wha’ do yeh wan’ fer dinnah?” Carol shouted up to me.

I was currently in Tom’s room playing xbox with him and Oli. I was amazed how close we had gotten over the last week, almost like it used to be, when I came down to visit.

We were playing Mario Cart and I was winning. Oli was in 5th place and Tom had driven off the side of a cliff and was now 12th. I passed the finish line and replied to Carol.

Tom and Oli exchanged looks, which made me very worried. I was sitting in between them on the bed, which I soon realised that it would be a big mistake. They both jumped on me and laughed, as I struggled to get away from the relentless tickling.

“Tom? Oli? You there?” A younger female voice questioned.

“Course yeh goof!” Tom so politely replied. Both Oli and I slapped him on the back of his head.

A short, pretty brunette walked in and gave Tom a kiss. After what felt like 20 minutes, Oli decided they’d had long enough and coughed rather loudly. Tom grunted and the girl went bright red. Both Oli and I laughed and ruffled Tom’s hair. Tom pushed us away and fixed his hair.

“Stellah, Jay. Jay, Stellah” Tom introduced us.

“Nice to meet you.” I said trying to break the awkward silence.

“You too!” She replied happily.

‘You want me to come over, I got an excuse
Might be holding your hand but I’m holding it loose
Go to talk, then we choke, its like our necks in a noose
Avoid the obvious, we should be facing the truth-’

I looked around to see who’s phone was ringing. Oli answered it and began to talk to someone called Jona. I didn’t think Oli was much of an Example fan but…

“Kay, see yeh in a few.” Oli said and hung up.

“The guys are comin’ o’er,” he shrugged and Tom nodded,before turning his attention back to Stella.

“ ’Elp meh set ‘ings up ?” Oli asked with a pout.

“Right, ok.” I laughed and followed him into the kitchen.

“Wha’ do yeh think of Stellah?” Oli asked.

“I like her. I’m just glad Tom’s happy.”

Now I just have Oli to worry about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Example

Thanks for reading it :)

comment/subscribe?

Stella and Jess
xxxxx