Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

Thunder

“Ugh Oli!” I shouted and he and Mattie both shut the drawer quickly, shutting Oli’s finger in it in the process.

“Ahh yeh buggeh!!” Oli screamed, waking everyone else on the street up.

“Sorreh?” Mattie said stifling a giggle. By the time he composed himself again Tom, Stella and the rest of the guys had appeared in the doorway.

“Wha’s goin’ on?” Kean asked. Once everyone heard what happened they began to laugh. Oli sat on my bed and pouted, holding his little finger up and looking at it. Oli then noticed I was watching him and put his arms out, asking for a hug.

Everyone left the room and I strolled over to him. I bent down and swung my arm around his shoulder.

“Kiss it bettah?” Oli asked, still pouting.

I rolled my eyes but still bent down to kiss his stupid little finger. With one quick move, Oli had put his lips against mine. Shock would have been an understatement. After a few seconds he pulled away, a small, shy grin on his face.

But that wasn’t what bothered me.

Why did I not stop that kiss?

Why did I enjoy that kiss?

Why did I like the feeling of his soft lips on mine?
Why-?

I had to stop thinking about it or I would be sick. And what about Matt? I mean now we were equal. I felt terrible, like I was going to puke. Sadly it wasn’t just a feeling.

I darted to the bathroom and emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet. Oli quickly pulled my hair back with one hand and the other was on my back.

“Yeh a’righ love.” Oli said as he rubbed small circles into my back.

“Tom! “ Oli shouted but there was no reply.

“Tom!!” Oli shouted slightly louder and again no response.

“TOM!!!!!!” Oli screamed, right in my ear.

“Wha’?!” Tom screamed back.

“Come ‘ere yeh git!” Oli replied

Within seconds Tom was in the room and Oli was telling him to get a damp cloth.

After I was finished I began to walk to my room.

“Nahh love, ‘is way. I wanna take care of yeh.” Oli spoke softly as he guided me to his room.

He helped me into his bed and pulled the covers over me.

“Go teh sleep babeh.” He said as he kissed my head. “I’ll beh back soon a’righ?” Oli said as he left.

“Kay.Night Ols.” I mumbled as I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit:Boys Like Girls

comment/subscribe?

Pj's
xxx