Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

Community Property

I woke up to Oli kneeling in front of my face, brushing my hair out of the way and holding a damp cloth against my forehead.

“ A’ yeh a’righ?” He asked softly and I smiled.

“Yea, im fine Ols.” I replied and got up out of his bed.

I walked into ‘my’ room and turned round to Oli.

“Do you mind turning round?” I asked him while searching for something to wear.

“Oh yeh,course.”

“Thanks.” I replied.

Oli refused to let me go out for the rest of the day, so I put on some comfy clothes and we sat down to watch movies together on the sofa. After a few hours Oli had his arms wrapped around me and I snuggled closer to him, yawning and resting my head on his chest.

I ended up falling asleep with the credits rolling on the screen. Oli pulled a blanket from the back of the sofa over us and he fell asleep. Together.

I woke up to see Oli looking at me with a smile on his face. I returned the smile and we just looked at each other, for what felt like years.

We slowly leaned in and he pressed his lips to mine and this time I didn’t worry about Matt. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hand on the back of my head, deepening the kiss.

“Mmmm Oli, stop.” I moaned. He looked at me with a confused and concerned expression etched across his face.

“I need to brush my teeth.” I giggled. Oli playfully rolled his eyes at my antics and pecked my lips once more, before I pulled myself up off the sofa.

I stood in the bathroom and brushed my teeth, tamed my hair and applied my make-up. I had changed out of my pyjamas and was looking for a t-shirt to wear when Oli knocked on the door.

“Hold on!” I called as I pulled my tank top over my head.

“Yea Ols?” I asked as I let him in.

“Jus’ wonderin’ if yeh wan’ed somefin teh eat?”

“Oh ok yea. What are you making?” I asked and my stomach instantly started grumbling. He chuckled and walked back to the kitchen shouting, “it’s a surprise.”

I decided that if we went out today that I would buy a new sim card and phone and forget all about Matthew Tuck. I mean I have my boys back and they are the only ones I want in my life.

But then again…I did miss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Steel Panther

comment/subscribe?

Clothes

xxxxx