Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

Almost Easy

After we had eaten breakfast, which consisted of veggie bacon, burnt waffles and around a litre of golden syrup, I looked at Oli and wondered if I did feel something for him.

“Wha’?” Oli asked, mouth full of waffles.

“Nothing hun.” I replied, giggling at him.

“Come ‘ere.” Oli said and motioned for me to sit on his lap.

“Why?” I asked, dragging out the y at the end, but nevertheless still clambered round to his seat.

When I sat down Oli broke into a cheeky smirk.

“Give us a kiss!” Oli laughed, as he rubbed the sticky syrup all over my face.

“Oli stop please!” I laughed, but he ignored me.

“Oli please! Stop Oli!” I shouted as we both tumbled to the floor laughing.

And then it happened, just like one of those cliché films, Oli leaned down and kissed me. Before I knew it, Oli and I were making out on the kitchen floor.

“Oi! Oli where a’ yeh?!” Tom shouted as he came into the house. Oli groaned and I giggled. Tom found us and he had Stella and another boy with him.

“well, well, well. Wha’ do weh ‘ave ‘ere?” Tom asked, while stroking his abnormally large, imaginary, goatee beard.

“Shut it Tom!” Oli laughed, slightly awkwardly, and held out his hand for me.

“Thanks.” I said quietly, while pulling myself up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what happened earlier, Oli had been avoiding me.

He had just gone out with Matt N, when Tom and Stella came to visit my room.

“Yo Jessah. My sista from anovah mistah.” Tom attempted to be gangsta and obviously failed. Horribly.

“ Hey guys.” I replied with a small smile and a large sigh.

“Look Jess,” Stella started. “ I know you like Oli, and he really likes you too, he feels guilty though for kissing you, after the Matt situation and stuff.

“You know?” I asked her.

“Yea. Tommy told me.” She replied.

“Oh okay.” I replied.

And I felt relieved that I had Tom to tell everyone my life story.

Note the sarcasm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Avenged Sevenfold

comment/subscribe?

Thanks tho

xxx