Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

Seven Birds

“Hey Lee.” I said as I entered a small ,retro, record shop.

“Oh ‘ello Jess.” he said as he reached for something on the top shelf.

“Sup?” I asked awkwardly. Lee noticed and laughed at my attempt to start a conversation and I giggled.

“Nah much.” He replied smiling, but once his eyes caught someone else’s, it fell.

I followed his eyes to a tall, skinny boy working behind the counter. He looked at me for a few seconds and I did the same. He hadn’t changed in four years.

“Curtis!!!!!!!” I screamed as I ran over and jumped into his open arms.

“Jessay!” Curtis shouted back. Luckily we were the only ones in the shop.

“I missed you!” I laughed.

“Awh I missed yeh too!” He replied

“We need to catch up! When’s your lunch break?” I asked and Curtis agreed.

“How about now?” He asked.

“Kay good. Let’s get out of here.” I said and dragged Curt out by his arm, Lee following behind.

“Food!” Curt shouted and I laughed. Curt was locking up when I caught Lee glaring at me.

“What?” I asked him.

“Yeh know Olleh’s gonnah kill yeh ‘nd possibly meh too.”

“What? Why would he do that?” I asked, fed up with Lee’s pessimistic views on everything.

“Cause yeh with Curtis!” It just made me confused.

“And?”

“Olleh don’t like ‘im anymore.” This began to make me angry.

“So because of Oli, I can’t hang out with one of my best friends?!

“Hey, is not meh ‘ooos gonnah get ‘is boxers in a twist!” Lee replied.

I shook my head, sick of being confused. Boys are just trouble. And complicated! I mean it’s not any of his business who my friends are. I decided that I wasn’t going to let him make my decisions for me. Im a big girl and im old enough to chose my friends. Obviously something happened between them before I came back but that doesn’t mean Oli can’t be civil with him.

The more I thought about it, the angrier I got. I took a deep breath and turned to see Curt waiting for me.

“Yeh comin’ ?” He asked, with a smile.

“Of course!” I said and we linked arms.

“Im goin’ Jess. Later.” Lee grumbled before leaving us alone.

Curtis’ stomach growled and I laughed while he blushed.

“Lets go.” I laughed and we walked off to find the nearest veggie restaurant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: My Passion

Thanks to everyone who commented/subscribed

Made my day :D

xxxxx