Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

Freaxx

I ignored Lee’s warning for the next couple of weeks, hanging out with Curtis as much as I could.

I was getting ready to go out for dinner and a movie with Curtis. It wasn’t a date though, just two friends hanging out together.

Tom knocked on the door.

“Come in!” I said loudly, so he could hear me through the door.

“What’s up?” I asked, putting my laptop screen down and moving over, so Tom had room to sit down.

“Nahh much. Where ah yeh goin’? ” He asked, confusion flooded his face.

“Nowhere. Just out.” I replied casually, trying not to reveal it to him. Before I could stop him, Tom opened my laptop, to find me in the middle of an instant messenger conversation with Curt.

“You’re goin’ out wif ‘im t’nigh?! ” Tom shouted and I flinched.

“Shhhh!” I whispered loudly.

“Olleh’s gonna ‘ave a fit! “ He warned. I just politely asked him to leave and carried on getting ready to go out.

Two hours later I decided I was ready and rang Curtis first, and then a taxi.

“Yeh still goin’ out wif ‘im?” Tom asked as he walked in. I was franticly searching for my bag before the taxi arrived.

Thankfully I found my bag and heard beeping coming from the front. I said a quick goodbye to Tom and left.

I told the driver where I wanted to go and within minutes, we pulled up outside. I could see Curtis waiting, so I quickly paid the grumpy driver and strolled over to him.

“ ’Ello sexay.” Curtis joked, “Yeh lookin’ fine.”

I laughed and shook my head before going inside and leaving him behind.

“Hey! Wait up!” Curtis shouted and I giggled.

After Curtis tried to order everything on the menu and threw his food at me, we were asked to leave , and headed off to the cinema to see ‘Inception.’

As we left the seats in screen 14 Curtis asked what I thought of it.

“Two and a half hours of my life that I will never get back.” I replied giggling and he rolled his eyes, muttering ‘girls’ under his breath, causing me to laugh again. Curt being himself shouted “Oi !” really loudly, making everyone turn around and look at us. Including the people coming out of screen 15.

“Jess?!” Someone questioned, and sadly I knew who this someone was…..
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: BrokeNCYDE

Let me know what you think :)

comment/subscribe?

Clothes
My Passion tomorrow so I'll try and update later today. :D

Thanks

xxxx