Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

TigerKissRose

“Curtis we need to leave.” I said quickly.

“But someone’s callin’ yeh name!” Curtis insisted.

“Jess!”

“See ah told yeh!” Curtis protested. I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily, before turning round to face the voice.

“Padge.” I nodded and tried to leave.

“No! Jess, wait!” Padge shouted and I felt guilty, so I turned round to face him.

“Sup?” I said within seconds of turning round, feeling extremely awkward.

“Why? Why didn’t you say goodbye? Why didn’t you answer my calls? Why didn’t you text back?”
“Sorry Padge, I just don’t want to talk about it.” I replied.

“You know, Matt really misses you.” He said an I simply shrugged,trying to keep my cool.

"Jess-"

"No Padge! " I shouted,loosing it, "Matt and I are over.That's it.Done! " I interrupted and Padge looked at me with wide eyes.

"Come on,now!" I growled at Curtis and he quickly nodded.

We were walking back to Curt's car when he asked me about what had just happened.

"Well?" He insisted.

I began to tell him all about how Matt cheated on me, how 'Chelle' was pregnant , how I didn't say goodbye to my friends, and then I broke down.

"Hey." Curtis said softly,pulling me in for a hug." 'S ok, don't cry."

"No it's not Curt!" I cried and fell into Curtis' arms again.

Some guy then decided to walk straight into us, and made his girlfriend giggle, while he snarled at Curtis.I soon realised that this person was infact Mr Oliver Sykes and his 'barbie'.

"Why tha' 'ell ah yeh wif 'is freak?" Oli said,fuming, his accent becoming stronger and harder to understand.

"Aye Oli.'At's rich." Curt said, becoming increasingly defensive.

"Wanker." Oli spat

"Real mature, Oli. Real mature." Curtis teased.

And that was when the fight commenced.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit:No Mean City

Let me know what you think :)

Thanks to my subscribers/ commenters.You are stars!

Bekah

xxx