Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

The Lost Art Of Romance

“Guys, stop. Seriously!” I said, nervously.

“Jess, he called meh a wankah! I’m not letting ‘im get away with tha’.”

“Just drop it Curt!” I insisted, trying to avoid an even bigger fight.

“Aye ‘Curt’, drop it!” Oli said mocking not only Curtis now, but me as well.

“Fuck off, Olleh” Curtis snarled.

“Wha’ did yeh do the make ‘er cry?” Oli shouted, his voice laced with anger and what I think was concern.

“N’th’n mate” Curtis said, holding his hands up in the air defensively.

“Sure.” Oli muttered, bitterly.

“Olieee.” The blonde whined in her fake little voice.

“Shhh Sara!” Oli hollered. “We’re ovah!” She quickly nodded in response and left.

“Wha’ ‘append? Why ‘s she so upset?” Oli asked as he stepped forward, poking Curtis’ chest with his finger.

Curtis looked at Oli, then me, and back to Oli again, as if he was deciding to tell him or not.

“Ask ‘er.” He said, pushing Oli away. “I’m sure ‘e’ll give yeh a lift ‘ome.” He said to me and with one last quick glare, Curtis left, leaving Oli and me alone, together.

“Let’s just go ‘ome, aye?” Oli said, ot really expecting me to answer anyway.

“Whatever.” I replied, sighing, feeling angry that Oli had ruined my night, and followed him to the car.

He let out a frustrated groan and opened the door. We drove home in silence, and once we got to the door, Oli had enough.

“Look Jess, I’m not tryin’ to upset yeh, I’m tryin’ to protect yeh.” Oli said truthfully.

“Well I’m a big girl, and I can choose my own friends, thank you very much.” I replied, sarcastically.

“I’m tryin’ to protect yeh, but yeh bein’ realleh difficult!” Oli said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Why Oli? Why do you care?!” I retorted, having enough of his bullshit for one night.

Without warning, he crashed his lips against mine. I put my arms around his neck, and he put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer towards him.

“Olleh Scott Sykes…” A voice appeared behind us, but then stopped, when they realised what we were doing.

Oh crap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Scuba Dice

Thanks for reading :)

Big thanks to anyone thats subscribed/commented...you're a wee star!

Bekah
<3
xxxx