Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

Fireworks

“Olleh Scott Sykes?!” A voice shouted.

“I’ll leave yeh two kids alone.” Carol smiled and walked back into the house, gently closing the door behind her.

I looked to the ground and felt Oli’s eyes on me.

“Jess?” Oli said

“Yea?” I replied, my shoes becoming ever so more interesting as the awkwardness grew.

“Jess?” He said again with a slight chuckle, putting a finger underneath my chin and trying to meet my eyes.

I still couldn’t look at him though and watched 2 drunken men, stumbling home.

“Jess!” Oli said with an exasperated laugh.

At that point I looked into his eyes. I’m not sure how long we were standing like that for, but I didn’t notice that the two men were watching, until one of them decided to whistle. I blushed and Oli just laughed before he noticed I was freezing.

“Come on. Let’s go back in, yeh?” He asked although I didn’t really have a choice.

“We’re ‘ome.” Oli said quietly, incase Carol had gone back to bed. She was in the kitchen though, making us tea, while Tom, Ian and surprisingly Stella slept upstairs.

“ ‘Ow ah yeh kids tonigh’?” Carol asked with a knowing smile.

“Good. Perfect actualleh.” Oli replied, smiling and looking at me. I blushed a deep shade of red, while Carol tiredly chuckled.

“Well I’m goin’ teh bed now kids, so I’ll talk to yeh tomorah.” Carol spoke, picking up her mug and leaving the kitchen.

I decided I was ready for bed too, so I copied Carol’s actions and climbed up the stairs, with Oli following behind. Oli decided to walk me to my room.

“Nigh’ Jess.” Oli whispered softly.

“Goodnight Oliver.” I smiled and began to open my door.

“Wait!” Oli whispered, loudly.

Again he kissed me, but it was much softer than last time.

“See yeh tomorrah. Sweet dreams.” He whispered against my lips.

“You too.” I replied and Oli pulled away and headed for his room with a smile on his face.

He definitely left me with something to think about. Maybe Oliver Sykes had a good side too…
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: You Me At Six

Thanks for reading!

comment/subscribe? :)

You're a star for reading this :)

Bekah <3 x