Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

Just The Way You Are

“Mornin’ “ Tom said as I padded into the kitchen.

“Where are you heading out to so early?” I asked and he blushed.

“I’m takin’ Stellah teh the zoo.” Tom spoke and I couldn’t stop myself from saying ‘aww’.

While I was ‘aww-ing’ Oli came into the kitchen. His hair was standing vertically in all directions, making the 3 of us chuckle, tiredly.

“Mornin’ babeh.” Oli smiled, and gave me a hug, before stealing a gulp of my coffee.

“Morning Oli.” I said, returning his smile. Oli then turned his attention to his brother.

“Where tha’ ‘ell ah yeh plannin’ on goin’ at 9am?! “ Oli laughed. Tom blushed and hesitated to reply.

“He’s taking Stella out for the day.” I answered for him, and Tom looked thankful that he didn’t have to mention the zoo to Oli. Oli seemed to think that was a good enough answer and nodded.

“I’m gonna get meh hoodie.” Tom said, excusing himself from the kitchen, leaving Oli and me alone, together.

“Yeh sleep okay?” Oli asked, genuinely interested, as I looked out of the kitchen window.

“Yea. Great.” I replied with a smile, and then turned back to watch Oskar, Oli’s puppy, run around the garden, trying to catch birds.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist from behind and a pair of lips against my neck.

“Let’s do something today. Just the two of us.” Oli suggested, his breath on my neck causing me to shiver and him to chuckle.

I turned round in his arms to face him.

“Yea, sure. What did you have in mind?” I asked.

“Well,” Oli began, “ I need a favour…” He trailed off.

“What is it Oli?” I asked with a giggle.

“ I was wonderin’ if yeh could model some of meh Drop Dead stuff?” Oli asked and I smiled.

“Course, I’d love to.” I replied and His eyes lit up.

“Great! Weh can go an’ look ah some of tha stuff today, if yeh wan’ teh tha’ ‘s.” He asked politely, as if I might change my mind.

“Yea, that’s cool. I’ll just go and get ready.” I replied and began to leave the kitchen.

“Oh an’ one more thing.” Oli said.

“Yea?” I asked.

“Wanna be meh girl?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Bruno Mars
Has anyone heard that song before? I love it at the moment.

Thanks so much to everyone that has read/subscribed to this :)
Again you are all stars!

Let me know what you think...

Bekah <3