Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

Dr Feel Good

We spent the whole day taking photos and messing around. Oli told me I had to keep something, as his way of paying me back. I refused, but Oli didn’t stop going on about it until I did.

We left the Drop Dead offices at around 8pm and were on the main road, heading back to the Sykes’ household.

“Fanks feh comin’, Jess.” Oli said and I leaned over to kiss him on the cheek.

“Anytime. I had fun today.” I replied, smiling.

Oli intertwined our fingers together, while his other hand was on the steering wheel. We stopped at the top of the hill to get pizza to take back. We ordered and then went to the off-licence next door, so Oli could buy a few bottles of beer.

“Olieee?” Someone asked from behind us.

Oli turned round, with a crate in his hands, and his face fell to what I can only describe as sheer horror.

“’Ello SJ.” Oli said politely, and tried to walk past her.

“How’ve you been?!” She insisted in the most repulsive tone of voice I’ve ever heard, and put her hand on his arm. I could see he was going to drop the crate of bottles, so I took them and he smiled, gratefully.

“I’m going to go and pay for this.” I told him, trying to get out of that situation.

“Nice meeting you SJ.” I said with a fake smile, and strolling over to the till.

“ ‘Ow can I ‘elp yeh?” The boy behind the counter asked. He looked around the same age as myself.

“Is tha’ everyfin’?” He asked, with a very broad accent.

“Yea, thanks.” I replied and waited for my change.

“Do yeh wan’ meh teh take it out teh yeh car feh yeh?” He asked and I shook my head.

“No thanks, I’m alright.” I smiled and looked at Oli, who seemed to be looking very awkward and uncomfortable.

It’s not like I didn’t know who she was, I mean they were going out a few weeks after I left. I just wish that he’d found someone with…morals and self respect…someone better.

“Miss?” the boy asked again and I snapped back into reality.Ilooked at him as he held out the change.

“£4.99 change, your receipt and my number.” He said with a wink, as he leant over the counter.

That’s when someone cleared their throat from behind me
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit : Travie McCoy

Thanks to all my subscribers! You make me while happy :)

Comments? What's good? What should I improve on?

Thanks for reading though

Bekah
xxx