Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

Sing

“Jess.” Sean said and I suddenly felt really guilty. “Where are you?”

“Sheffield.” I whispered.

“Where are you staying?” He asked, his voice holding no emotion what so ever.

“At a mates.” I replied.

“Are you alright?” He asked slightly warming up a bit.

“Yea, I’m fine. Look Sean,” I began, “I had to leave. I couldn’t stay. I’ll explain it all to you when I see you again, but I couldn’t stay. But that doesn’t mean I don’t miss you and Ian and mam.” I rushed.

Sean was silent on the other end of the line.

“Sean?! You still there?!” I asked, worrying that he didn’t believe me or that he’d just hang up.

“Yea, Im still here.” He replied, “ Look, Jess… Your mam’s been going on about how worried she is…She misses you…Ian misses you…I miss you…We miss you.” He trailed off.

“And I miss you too Sean! You and mam and Ian and the boys. I miss Padge, Jay, Moose, Rayne, Laura and Amy…but I can’t come back to Wales. It’s too hard, and there are too many memories at home.” I explained

“But it’s not likely that you’d meet Matt or anyone if you come to Merthyr or even Pontypridd, is it?” He asked and this made me stop and think.

Sean always knew who I was running from. I used to leave home for a few days after ‘boy trouble’ and Sean would come and find me.

“Seeeean?” I dragged on.

“What do you want?” He asked with a light chuckle.

“What would you say if I came up to see you in a few months?”

“I’d love it! Dude! I have to tell Linda and the guys!” Sean exclaimed and I laughed.

“One, that sounded like you were a girl, and two,” I said, “ There’s a catch.”

“Awww what?” Sean asked sounding slightly dis-heartened.

“I’ll come home for a few days if…if…my boyfriend can come too?”

“Boyfriend?!” Sean asked in shock.

“Yea.” I trailed off feeling awkward.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: My Chemical Romance

Thanks for reading

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted :)

Ly
Bekah
xxx