Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

Bitter Sweet Memories

"Where?" I asked again, hoping I hadn't heard her right.

"Bridgend" She giggled, ovbiously not understanding why I asked her again.

"Oh...right..." I replied, not really knowing what to say.

"Well? Are you coming?" She asked.

I honestly didnt know what to do. Go to Bridgend and risk seeing Matt and everyone. But then Matt might be on tour, and I would have wasted a great opportunity. I could go and visit my mam and Sean, but what if i bumped into anyone... I wouldn't be able to deal with it.

"Babeh?" Oli asked and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Sorry," I said and he smiled, before repeating himself.

"Yeh need some time teh fink abou' it and teh pack an' fings, yeh?" He said and I nodded.

"Oh okay, 's not fer two weeks anyway." Bronách smiled and we nodded.

"Oh, Great idea! Lets watch a film togeva!" She exclaimed

Oli, Matt and I exchanged looks.

"Oh don't look at eachova like 'at! I 'ad three cans a Red Bull!" She giggled.

Matt looked as though he regretted giving them to her and Oli just shook his head and smiled.

"Fine. Wha' do yeh want teh watch?" Oli asked and Bronách clapped her hands together.

"'Ow abou' we watch Paranormal Activiteh 1?" She asked and I sighed. Let's just say im not a big fan of horror movies.

"Jess, let's set it all up. Yeh can get drinks babeh." She told Matt, as she dragged me into the big sitting room and began to set it up.

"Yeh and Oli can 'ave the sofa, an' Matteh and meh will sit on tha rug." She stated and I agreed.

"Yea, sure." I said as the boys came in.

Matt set the food and drinks down on the table and sat down, throwing his arm around Bronách, and covering them both with a blanket. They really were the cutest couple i'd seen in a while. Oli had turned the movie on and switched the lights off. He sat down beside me and put his arm around my waist, pulling me into his side.

"Oli?!" I whispered and he nodded, pulling me closer.

"I'm not great with horror films." I whispered and he chuckled.

"Don't worreh love. Am 'ere." He said, as he kissed my forehead and I rested my head on his chest.

At least I had Oli to keep me safe...
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Bullet For My Valentine

Comment/subscribe? :)

Bekah
<3