Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

Grenade

So after two weeks of ‘hearing ghosts’ in my room at night and getting practically no sleep, I decided to take up Bronách’s offer and head to Wales. When I thought about things properly with Oli, I realised that seeing mam and the boys was too much to sacrifice if I didn’t go. We put the last of our bags into the car and began the long journey ‘home’.

Being in a car for what was close to four hours wasn’t easy with Bronách. She insisted on asking if we were there yet, and at one point on the M1 Matt said yes and pulled over. We found this quite amusing but Bronách pouted and hit Matt on the chest, before she told him to drive again. We had to stop at about five different service stations on the way because the boys were hungry, so the journey took around 5 hours to complete.

“We’re ‘ere.” Matt said tiredly and Bronách cheered. Oli and I fell asleep at some point so it didn’t seem that long to us.

“Let’s go check in!” Bronách giggled, and clasped her hand around Matt’s. I was beginning to feel sorry for Matt.

“Yeh okay?” Oli asked and I smiled at how sweet he was being about this situation.

“Yea, I’m fine Oli. Thanks.” I replied and leaned up to kiss him before he pulled away and motioned for me to go inside.

“Ladies’ first.” Oli smirked. I stuck my tongue out at him, but I still began to go in, before he slapped my ass quite hard.

“Ow Oli!” I exclaimed and he just held his hands up in defeat while laughing.

Once we all got to our rooms and got settled, Bronách and Matt were in with us watching t.v when Bronách’s phone began to ring. She looked at the screen and began to shake uncontrollably. Matt was asleep and Oli was in the bathroom so I had to ask if she was ok. The name ‘Gustav’ flashed on the screen and Bronách couldn’t speak, so I quickly answered before he hung up.

“Hello?”

“Hey this is Gustav from Young Guns. Am I talking to Bronách Spencer?” He asked.

“No, this is her friend Jess. Bronách’s…out.” I stuttered and she smiled gratefully.

Oli came back into the room and started going through the clothes he brought with him.

“Well could you just tell her that we’re here already, and if she wants to meet up with us tonight or something we’re up for it.” He spoke.

“Sure, I’ll tell her.” I smiled.

“Great! Well I’ve got to go, but thanks.” He said and I replied, before ending the call.

“Who was ‘at?” Oli asked.

“Gustav Wood. Young Guns lead singer.” I told him and he nodded.

“Do you want to go out tonight and meet up with them all?” I asked and Bronách looked as if she would pass out any second.

“YEH!” She screamed and Matt groaned on the other side of the bed.

“Why are we shouting?” He asked and Bronách explained it to him.

“Well in ‘at case, I’m goin’ teh our room teh sleep ‘til it’s time teh go.” He breathed and left the room. He looked shattered.

“I’ll text Gustav ‘en!” She exclaimed, and then told me she was going to get her stuff from her room to change into, in our room.

She closed the door and Oli snaked his arms around my waist from behind, and rested his chin on my shoulder.

“I’m tired, babeh.” He whined and I chuckled.

“Go sleep in Matt’s room then until we’re ready.” I suggested and when Bronách came back in, full of excitement, Oli decided to go to Matt’s.

“See yeh later babe.” He murmured in my ear, before kissing my neck and leaving the room.

“Let’s get readeh!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Bruno Mars

Thanks for reading/subscribing/commenting :)

Bekah
xxx

Jess and Bronách