Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

Invincible

After Gustav introduced Bronách and I only to the rest of the band, things got worse. Oli and Matt had taken on the role of the jealous boyfriends and Gustav continued to flirt with Bronách, after Oli dragged me away from him.

“Oli! What’s that all about?!” I shouted over the music, fuming, considering Fraser had just started a conversation with me.

“Nothing, I jus’ don’ like the way they’re actin’. Jus’ don’ forget I’m yeh boyfriend.” Oli shouted and I was immediately confused. After a few minutes I’d worked out what he’d meant.

“Do you honestly think I’d cheat on you?” I asked, hurt, “ You know what, I’m really tired so I’m going to head back.”

“Righ’ well let meh tell Matteh and we can go.” Oli said and I shook my head.

“No Oli, I want to be alone.” I shouted once more, before getting my bag and saying goodbye.

*****

I’d managed to get a taxi and eventually got back to the hotel room. I dropped my bag on the dressing table and kicked my shoes off. Oli had really upset me.

How could he think I’d do something like that? I mean, I love the boy, and I never do anything like that to him.

I got ready for bed and set my phone down on the bedside table. I flicked the light switch and climbed underneath the sheets, before drifting off to sleep.

*****

I woke up the next morning and Oli wasn’t back. Sighing, I leaned over to get my phone and rang him.

“Ello?” He answered tiredly.

“Where are you?” I asked.

“In Matt an’ Bronách’s room.” He replied, “I’ll be over in a min.”

And surely enough, there was a knock on the door. I opened it and let him in. As soon as I’d closed it, he wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face in my neck.

“Sorreh” He mumbled and I smiled.

“Don’t worry about it.” I replied and pulled away. “Ready to go and see mam?” I smirked and he looked so nervous and scared when I mentioned it.

“You’ll be fine, don’t worry.” I tried to reassure him.
“ ‘Ave yeh seen meh?! She’ll hate meh.” He said and I laughed.

“She wont! Now get ready!” I instructed.

I couldn’t wait to see mam…
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Tinie Tempah

Thanks For Reading/ commenting/ subscribing :)

Bekah
xxx

Jess