Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

Bittersweet Symphony

Dinner was great.

Sean and Oli spent the whole time teasing each other, while Ian told me all the gossip I'd missed out on.

"And now she's pregnant." He told me, referring to his cousin.

Before I had the chance to reply, Lady Gaga began to play and Sean insisted that I dance with him.

"No way,Sean." I told him and he pouted.

"Why not? You did at my birthday." He said and I laughed.

"Well,number one, I can't dance. And number two, I was drunk."

"No-one can." He told me and pointed towards everyone.

I laughed when I spotted mam and Ian's mum dancing together, horribly.

"Yeah, he's got a point." Ian agreed, looking in the same direction as me, and cringing.

"Please Jess." Sean begged, and I gave in. "Oli, what about you?" He asked and Oli laughed.

"Nahh,i don' dance mate." He told him and Sean accepted his answer.

"Right, let's go!" Sean exclaimed and grabbed my wrist.

I grabbed onto Ian and pulled him with me. If I had to dance, so did he.

Sean took one of my hands and Ian had the other. Sean was bouncing up and down, and I couldn't stop laughing when he stood on Ian's foot.

"Sean! Stupid ass." He complained, and Sean just grinned back at him.

I looked over to Oli, and saw mam talking to him. She hugged him and got up, and he noticed I was watching them. I smiled at him, making sure he was okay, and he smiled back. It was nice to know he fitted in well with my family.

The song eventually finished, and Sean let me go, but insisted that Ian had to stay. Ian asked for help, but I just laughed and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Thanks Jess!" He said sarcastically, and I just laughed.

I sat down beside Oli again, and rested my head on his shoulder.He kissed the top of my head and I smiled.

"Aunty Jess!" A young voice exclaimed from behind us.

We turned round, and saw my little five-year-old niece,Cayla.

"Hey baby!" I smiled and she ran over to me, giving me a big hug. She looked up at Oli, with a shy smile, and then looked at me.

"This is Oli, darlin'." I told her and he smiled at her, while holding his hand out to her.

She just smiled and gave him a big hug, which made Oli laugh. She leaned over to me and whispered in my ear.

"I like him, Jess." She told me and I leaned over to her this time.

"Me too." I whispered and she giggled.

If Cayla liked Oli,then everyone would.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: The Verve

Let me know what you think :)

Thanks for subscribing/commenting/reading

Bekah
xxxx