Sequel: Maybe Just Once More

Never Ever Again

Broken Hearts, Torn Up Letters & The Story Of A Lonely Girl

“Yeh sure yeh alrigh’ Jess?” Oli asked, and I nodded back with a small smile.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine.” I told him, as we pulled in to the hotel car park.

Oli rang Matt’s phone and told him we were here, and ready to go back to Sheffield. Within about ten minutes Matt came out with his suitcase and Bronách was no-where to be found. Oli must have been thinking the same and asked Matt about it.

“ ‘Ey mate, where’s Bronách?” He asked and Matt scowled.

“Sheffield.” He grunted and Oli turned to look at me, as if to ask what to say. I shrugged and he nodded before turning his attention back to Matt, who was putting his case into the boot of the car.

“Need any ‘elp mate?” Oli asked politely, and Matt just slammed the boot door shut as his answer.

Oli looked at me with wide eyes and I agreed. Matt opened the back door, got in, and slammed it shut behind him. Both Oli and I cringed at the sound. Oli just shook his head, turned the keys in the ignition, and we began the journey home.

We were on the road for 2 hours, when Oli wanted to pull over and get coffee and something to eat, considering we hadn’t eaten at all.

“Why a’ we stoppin’ ?” Matt asked, as he woke up in the back.

“Jess and meh wan’ coffee an’ food.” Oli told him and Matt rolled his eyes, then muttered something under his breath.

Oli just shook his head and got out of the car. He walked around to my side of the car, wrapped an arm around my waist, and we began to walk into the services, Matt trailing behind.

We walked into the café, and lined up.

“Actually Oli, can you just get me a coke instead?” I asked and motioned to the cabinet beside him.

Before Oli could answer, Matt began to mutter under his breath again.

“God’s sake. Make up yeh min’.” He huffed and I turned to look at him with an eyebrow raised.

“What?” He said rudely, slightly louder than the previous statement he just made.

“Are you okay?” I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

“Yeah. Am just bloody fucking perfect.” He replied, and I frowned. By that stage, Oli had enough.

“Matt, don’ talk to ‘er like ‘at! Wha’s yeh problem, mate?” Oli asked, as he pulled me into his arms.

“Nothing, both of you can just piss off.” Matt snapped, and left, heading back to the car. Both Oli and I were surprised.

“Oli?” I asked, looking up at him.

“Yeah babe?” He replied, softly.

“You okay?” I asked him and he nodded with a small smile.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I jus’ don’ know wha’s wrong wif ‘im. Sorreh ‘e was like ‘at teh yeh.” Oli apologised and I shook my head.

“It’s not your fault, Oli.” I smiled up at him, and he leaned down to kiss my forehead.

“I love yeh Jess.” Oli whispered into my hair and I smiled, hugely.

“ I love you too, Oli.” I told him, and he grinned back.

Now all we had to deal with was Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Lostprophets

Thanks for reading :)

Comment/ subscribe?

Bekah
xxx